Chapter 14

ok characters are being added in this chapter and you may get confused I'm warning you now alright

----------------------------------------------------

Olivia's P.O.V.

Matt, Carly and I are all sat around on the sofas, and mum groans.

"You three, listen up." Our mum mutters.

I sigh and Matt groans,

"Your uncle James and aunt Sophia are coming to spend a few days with us, they're bringing Noah and his boyfriend."

When uncle James and aunt Sophia got married, we found out that Sophia was going through the same thing Brooke was, she won't be able to have kids. So uncle James and aunt Sophia adopted a few months after getting married, their son, Noah, was three when they got him.

Noah came out to us about two years ago, everybody was so proud of him.

"Wait they're bringing Josh too? Josh is the best." I chuckle.

"I like Noah." Carly giggles.

"Because you like everybody!" Mum groans.

"I like Josh too." Carly adds.

I roll my eyes while Carly giggles. Matt has just been ignoring us.

"Your brother is coming? When?" Dad asks.

"In like, an hour.." Mum mumbles.

"What?! Liv, Matt, help me clean this place!" Dad yells.

Mum rolls her eyes, "It's just my brother."

"And his wife, our nephew and our nephews boyfriend!" Dad exclaims.

Mum sighs as dad tells all of us what to do.

"Liv! Tell Chase to come too!" Dad yells.

I groan, "But-"

Dad comes walking downstairs, "Olivia Jessica Hemmings I swear to god-"

"Fine!" I yell, knowing nothing good would come from this.

"Vic." Dad sighs. "We don't have any room for them to stay with us anymore."

"James and Sophia will stay in Liv's room, since Brooke is at Michael's for a week, the guys can take the sofas or something." Mum mutters.

"Why is it always my room!" I groan.

"Why is Brooke at Michael's?" Dad asks.

"Just to help him out with Ella for a bit, just to make sure everything's going okay." Mum says.

I roll my eyes, for what feels like the thousandth time today, and make my way upstairs so I can call Chase.

"Babe, hi." Chase says when he picks up the phone.

I smile, "Hey. So, I've been told that I need to invite you over for dinner tonight."

"B-but your dad, h-he's like-"

"It was him who told me to invite you. He's not going to bother you that much, my cousin and aunt and uncle are gonna be here too." I tell him.

"Oh god, I'm meeting everybody. You're freaking me out, Liv." He mutters.

I chuckle, "You'll be fine, my family isn't serious at all. My parents think they're still teenagers half of the time, I mean nothing is really gonna be bad."

"Then why wouldn't you tell your dad about me in the first place?" He asks.

"Because my dad for some reason thought I was perfect. Since I know he has a problem with me dating I didn't want him to think badly about me." I mumble.