Chapter 10

ok for all of you who somehow missed like all the times Brooke has said there's a slim chance of her getting pregnant, there was a chance so don't tell me "but she can't" I think I know what's going on I'm writing the story

-----------------------------------------------------

Brooke's P.O.V.

"Ashton I have something I need to tell you." I smile.

He sighs, "So do I.."

"Well, you go first." I tell him.

He pulls me to sit down and he sighs again.

"You're scaring me.."

"I want you to know that I am so, so sorry for what I did, and I love you, so much." He whispers.

"Ash.."

"I-I cheated on you." He cries.

I move away from him, "Wh-what?"

"I'm so sorry.. Babe, I really do love you. That other girl means nothing to me. All I want is you. I want you and I want a family. I want us to be happy." He sobs, his head in his hands.

"You cheated on me?"

"I'm sorry.." He whispers.

"Well I guess my news won't matter anymore considering I'm leaving." I state, standing up and running upstairs.

"Brooke, wait!" He calls.

"Fuck off." I mutter, slamming the door in his face.

I guess he doesn't need to know I'm pregnant.

Quickly throwing a bunch of clothes and any other important items into a bag, a quiet sob escapes my lips.

Don't cry. Don't let him know this is hurting you this badly.

I look up to the picture of us on the table next to our bed, and I pick it up, before throwing it to the floor, watching the glass shatter.

"Brooke.." Ashton cries from the other side of the door.

I walk over to the door and open in, trying to slow down my tears. I push by him, running out to my car.

"Babe, please.." He begs.

"Fuck you." I mutter, starting the car and driving off.

I only drive for a few minutes, before pulling over, and releasing all the tears that have been building up.

"Oh my god." I choke out through my sobs. I rest my hand on my stomach, "I-I'm so sorry little one. I'm sorry."

I can barely control my breathing, and my tears are freely flowing.

Was I really not good enough for him?

It takes a few more minutes of sobbing before I feel like I'm actually able to call somebody.

I take my phone in my shaky hand and call Vic.

"Hey, Brooke."

I can't reply, just a few sobs escape my lips.

"Brooke? What's wrong?" She quickly asks.

"He.. He had an affair.." I cry.

"Where are you? I don't want you to drive like this." She mutters.

I tell her and within minutes her and Luke show up.

Vic gets out of the car and runs over to me pulling me into a hug.