Chapter 28

I love you guys that comment on like every sentence and freak out and comment cute and funny things bc honestly there are some of you that make me so so so happy so thank you

--------------------------------------------------

Zoe's P.O.V.

I feel like total shit.

I never knew how much shit would happen only eleven weeks in.

The amount of times I've puked in the past two weeks is disgusting.

My mum has had to help me through all of this, she doesn't seem to mind though.

We've gotten pretty close, I know dad likes seeing us getting along and not always getting mad at each other.

Currently, I'm standing in front of the mirror, looking at my tiny baby bump. By tiny I mean nobody would really notice it besides me.

"I don't know if you're looking at your stomach in disgust or in possible excitement..." Mum says, entering my room.

"Both." I tell her.

"Can we talk?" She quietly asks.

"Sure." I reply, going to sit over on my bed, mum following behind me.

"So, Zoe. I know it's still early, but what are your plans?" She questions.

"I-I'm not sure. I just figured I'll have the baby and live here for the rest of my fucking life because I'll never get a good job and taking care of a baby is-"

"Zoe. You know it's going to be alright." She whispers.

"No it isn't."

"The baby going to make you so happy." She quietly says.

"No, it isn't." I repeat.

"You know what? I felt like it was the end of the world when I got pregnant at seventeen. But I began to appreciate the fact that I was giving life to a new human. I was going to have a baby, and I was going to take care of it. I was so happy when that baby was born, and that baby was you, Zoe. I was terrified and wasn't happy about my pregnancy at first, but you made me so happy. You still do Zoe, you're still making me happy." She chokes out. "I love you so much and I just want you to be happy and think about how amazing this baby can be."

"I love you." I whisper, pulling her into a hug.

"Zoe, the baby will make you happy, I promise." She mumbles.

"I-I don't know if it will." I reply.

"Zoe..."

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

"I want to take you baby shopping within the next few weeks, just to start figuring out what we're gonna do, okay?" She says.

I nod, "Alright."

Isaac starts crying and mum sighs, "Come help me."

"But how do I know what's wrong?" I ask as we walk into Isaac's room.

"When it's your own baby, you'll know. He's just lonely right now, he was recently fed and changed." She tells me.

I pick up Isaac and hold him close, rocking him gently in my arms.

"He's grown so much." I whisper, not taking my eyes off him.

"All of you never stop growing, it's ridiculous." She chuckles.

"Isaac is so cute." I smile.

"I can't believe you'll have your own soon." She whispers.

"Neither can I." I chuckle. "Isaac is gonna have a niece or nephew only a year younger than him."

"Zoe, that's okay." She replies.

"Mum?" I question, putting Isaac back to bed.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being irresponsible. I'm sorry for getting pregnant. I'm sorry for everything." I tell her, before walking to my room.

I'm just sorry for being me.

I know I'm a disappointment. I know she isn't proud of me. I know she didn't want me to turn out like this.

Who would want their kid to turn out like I have?

I'm an unhappy, pregnant teenager who used to go out to parties and would drink to try to get rid of my problems.

Now I can't even drink away my problems.

I want to be happy, but I don't at the same time.

I'm just really hoping this baby will change everything, and maybe make me happy like mum says.

-

"Zoe, I- you need to come over. Now." Liv says.

"Okay, I'll be there soon."

When I get to Liv's I go up to her room, and she's sitting there with Chase.

"I thought you two broke up?" I question.

"We did, but we still kinda talk, and I told him about your pregnancy."

"Okay?" I mumble.

"He came over here to tell me that he slept with you." She whispers. "Is it true? You slept with my boyfriend?"

"I-I don't know. I was drunk at that party and I don't know who it was I had sex with." I reply, starting to panic.

"I-it was me, Zoe." Chase whispers.

"No. It can't be. It can't be you." I mumble to myself, backing away from the two of them.

"I'm so sorry." He whispers.

"It wasn't you! It can't be you!" I say, not wanting to believe Chase, of all people, could be my child's father.

"Zoe, it was. And I didn't mean for this to happen." He says.

This can't be happening.

As much as I didn't want Matt to be the dad, I would prefer him over Chase.

"You can't be the father of this baby, you can't be. You're supposed to be with Liv a-and I'm supposed to have this baby not knowing who the dad is." I state.

"I thought Matt could also be the dad?" Liv asks.

"But we were so careful. And since Chase and I were drunk..."

"I thought you were on the pill." He mumbles.

"You're a fucking idiot!" I exclaim. "God, you're a fucking idiot."

"I'm sorry!" He yells.

"How could you do this!" I reply. "I'm pregnant because you made a stupid assumption!"

"I just want to help!" He exclaims.

"I don't need your help and this baby doesn't need you either."

"The baby is mine too." He replies.

"But what are you gonna do about it? Are you going to fucking take me to court? You really want a baby at seventeen?" I question.

"Fuck, fine! I honestly don't care that much, I just figured you want my help!"

"I don't want your help. I don't need your help. I have my family, and that's all that matters."

----------------------------------------------------

I FEEL LIKE SOME OF YOU SAW THIS COMING BUT SOME OF YOU DIDNT AT ALL WHATS GOING ON