Chapter 29

HI HERE IS AN UPDATE

--------------------------------------------------

Luke's P.O.V.

Liv finally told us where Matt is, even though it took us a few days to get her to say something.

Both Vic and I are now in New York, heading to where Matt is currently staying.

"I can't believe our son fucking came to New York City." Vic mutters as we make our way towards the building.

"Look, we're here." I mutter.

When finally getting up to the apartment, Matt answers the door and his jaw drops.

"Bet you didn't think we'd show up here." I smile.

"I hate Liv." He mutters.

"Hey, she told us because she cares. Don't say that." Vic says.

"How did you get here?" He nervously questions.

"Did you forget I was in a band that made quite a bit of money? How do you think we got here." I reply.

"I'm not coming home with you." He states.

"Oh, yes you are." Vic states.

"Why? Why can't I just stay?" He asks.

"Because you're sixteen years old and can't fucking run off to another country like this." I snap.

"Matt who's there!" A girl yells, who must be the person he's staying with.

"Oh, hi." She says, nervously smiling.

"Sienna, uh, my parents are here." He mumbles.

"Oh." She repeats.

"So, can we talk?" Vic asks Matt.

Matt nods, letting us in.

"So, Matt-"

"I'm sorry, okay?" He sighs. "I know you're mad and I know you were probably scared that I wasn't answering your calls. I just wanted to do this to figure out what I want."

"Matt, you're sixteen. You can't do this stuff." Vic says.

Before Matt can reply his phone rings, and he picks up, but puts it on speaker.

"Liv? What wrong? Why are you crying?" He asks.

"Well, I found out why Chase broke up with me." She says.

"What? What happened?" I ask.

"H-he slept with Zoe. And we're almost sure that the baby's his. So Matt, if you ran off because you were the possible father of this baby, you're off the hook. You can come back now." Liv sniffles.

"Since when was Matt the possible dad!?" Vic yells.

"Surprise." Liv mutters, ending the call.

"You got Zoe pregnant?" I ask.

"Liv literally just said its Chase's kid." Matt replies.

"Okay, but the fact you were a possibility..." Vic mumbles.

"Since when were you having sex? Since when were you having sex with Zoe!?" I exclaim.

"See, I'm a teenager, and teenagers don't tell their parents every detail of their life." Matt says.

"Oh god, we failed. Vic, we totally failed as parents." I mutter.

"Thanks dad." Matt replies.

"Luke, let's not forget that this age is when you were bragging about losing your virginity to that whore in high school." Vic mutters.