Chapter 13

literally if you're still complaining about how certain characters turned out stop reading like idk what to tell you

you guys can have opinions but some of you are just so MEAN and so mean to me like pls guys

((people who have been calling mean and rude bc my authors notes thank you but I already know I'm a bitch))

-----------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

"Are you gonna come with me to see him?" Brooke asks.

"If you want me to, I guess." I mumble.

"I feel like I'm twenty again, you coming to help me with stupid shit." She mutters.

"It's not stupid. You have to tell Ashton about this baby, and if you aren't comfortable just the two of you, that's totally okay." I reassure her.

She's been nervous all day about having to see Ashton after their... whatever happened last week.

I mean, Brooke says they're over, but with this baby on the way, who knows.

"I'm scared." She whispers.

"Don't worry. At least after you tell him, you'll be able to tell everybody that you'll finally be a mum, like we all know you've always wanted." I smile.

"I can't believe it." She whispers.

"So are we going?" I ask.

She nods, heading to the door.

-

"So, I was planning on never talking to you again, but something came up." Brooke nervously mumbles to Ashton.

We're currently at a restaurant, Ashton and Brooke are sitting across from each other, the two both staring at each other.

"What is it?" He questions, obviously concerned.

"I-I'm pregnant, Ash." She whispers.

He just stares at her, completely frozen in shock.

"Ashton?" Brooke calls.

"P-pregnant? But I thought- but you- but...how?" Ashton stutters.

"I'm pretty sure you know how I got pregnant it seems like it's a sport for you, you know since you've been-"

"Brooke, not now." I whisper, interrupting her.

"But you can't? Are you fucking with me to get back at me because-"

Brooke throws the ultrasound picture at him, making him shut up.

He reads the back, which has 'Baby Irwin's First Scan - 10 Weeks' written on it. Slowly flipping it over, he quickly glances up at Brooke then back to the picture.

"That's our baby?" He whispers.

"That's our baby." Brooke sighs.

"How far along are you now?" He asks, still in complete shock.

"Almost twelve weeks." She mumbles.

"Oh my god, we're having a baby." He mumbles.

She grabs the picture from him, "I'm having a baby, you're not going to be around to fuck it up."

"Brooke-"

"I'm sorry, but all of this is your fault. I'm not going to let you ruin all of this for me." She whispers, standing up. "Vic, I'll be in the car."

He watches her walk off, and I can tell he's about to cry.

"V-Vic.. I-I-" He stutters, trying to figure out what to say.