Chapter 2

so like yes I'm gonna tell you that like every chapter is a different persons pov you may wanna watch for that so you understand what's going on ok

--------------------------------------------------

Zoe's P.O.V.

"Hey, Zoe?" My dad says as he walks into my room, interrupting my very important conversation on the phone with Paige, my best friend, about her relationship.

Well, really she's complaining, I'm just listening.. So actually I'm glad my dad's here.

"Paige, I gotta go." I say.

"Okay, bye." She sighs, ending the call.

"I'm taking your mum to the hospital, your brother wants to meet us a little earlier than we planned." He tells me.

"Really?" I smile.

He nods, before leaving my room, probably to go see Amber.

I act like I don't really care for the new baby coming, but I'm really excited for my new baby brother.

There's a knock at my door and Amber comes in and sits on my bed.

"Dad said you would take me to the hospital." She says before yawning.

I sigh, "Do you want to go now or wait a bit? He won't be here for a few hours and it's midnight, you can sleep for a bit if you want."

"Can I sleep in here?" She asks.

"Sure, I guess." I reply.

I get a text from Paige that reads 'why did you leave? I was gonna tell you about last night'

'my mum went into labour, that's kinda important.'

"Zoe?" Amber calls.

I groan, "What?"

"Is mum gonna be okay?" She asks.

I sigh, "Yea, she'll be fine. She's had me and you, now our little brother. It's okay."

My phone buzzes and it's Olivia, telling me her parents are going to the hospital to see my mum, so Olivia, Matt and Carly are going to be here.

Vic was there when I was born, and when Amber was born also, so it makes sense for her to be there again.

There's a knock at the door, and I go answer it, Livy and Matt with Carly in his arms are standing there.

I let them in and Carly runs off to who knows where.

"Carly, I swear to god I'm going to lock you in a cage one day, come here!" Liv yells, trying to find her.

"So.. You excited to meet your brother?" Matt asks, going over to sit on the sofa.

"Yea, I guess." I reply, going to sit next to him.

"You always seem like you don't care about him, but that's all part of your 'image' isn't it?" Matt asks.

"I don't have an 'image' fuck off." I mutter.

"Well sorry." He replies, rolling his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry. I guess I do, I just hate when people come out and say I am a certain person. Now when I do certain things, it's like I get judged because it's not something 'somebody like me' would do. I mean I do fit into what everybody says about me most of the time, but it's just ridiculous sometimes, you know?" I rant

Matt places his hand on my thigh, giving me an apologetic look and I look down at his hand then back up at him.

The two of us slowly lean in, closer and closer to the point where our lips are almost touching.