|5| Class 3-A

On your way to school, you ran into a few of your classmates; Kayano, Nagisa, Nakamura and Sugino. You great them as they did woth you. You all started talking and were to head up the mountain until a teacher from the main campus saw you and called out your name.

"(Name) Karasuma," you look at the teacher as did the others, "please come with me," is what he tells you but you're confused as to why. The others seem to as well.

"Where to?" You ask as you weren't going to go anywhere with the teacher without knowing the reason.

"To the chairman's office," he says which you didn't know if you should be smiling or not.

"Wait, is (Name) in trouble?" Kayano ask worriedly and you wondered the same.

"In trouble?" The teacher questions, "No, not even close," he says with a smile which you don't trust.

"Then what pleasure am I giving him by going to his office?" you ask as you're curious.

"You're going to be transferred to Class 3-A," the teacher says simply which made you let out a sarcastic laugh.

"What!?" Kayano and the other yells.

"Let's get going, classes will start soon," the teacher strictly says.

"I'll see you guys in a few days," you tell your classmates as you take a step towards the teacher, "I'll let you show me the way," you tell him and he nods.

He starts walking, "But (Name)," Nagisa says with a worried look.

"Don't worry," you assures, "I'll deal with it, just make sure my father knows about this," and with that, you follow the teacher hind as the others rush up the mountain to let everyone know about what just happened.

.

.

.

"Last time I checked," you say as you're seated in front of the chairman, "I didn't ask for a transfer of class," you inform him.

"That's true," the chairman says with a nod, "a student of class 3-E need to have  the approval of a teacher on campus to be transferred back into campus," he explains to which you agree.

"So where is this transfer to class 3-A coming from?" You ask and he just smiles which made you sigh, "it came from you," you understood now.

The chairman chuckles, "you're truly clever, Karasuma," he compliments.

"Class is about to start," you point out as you stand up from your seat and grab your bag.

The chairmen get out of his seat as well, "I'll show you where the class is myself and introduce you to everyone," he says with a smile.

You sigh and swing your arms in a way that tells him to show you the way. He walks to the door and opens it for you. You walk out of his office and he closes the door behind. After that, he shows you the way to class 3-A as that's where you have no idea where it is.

Once arrived, the chairman knocks on the classroom door and then he opens it, "My apologies for interrupting your class but today you'll be having someone new in your class," he explains as he makes his way to the front of the class and you follow along.

As you stand in front of the class, you see all the eyes on you but then you see a familiar face. "Karasuma," the Chairman says towards you.

"Yes," you respond as you look at him and then back at the classroom, "My name is (Name) Karasuma, but I prefer being called by my name," you introduce yourself. "Um, I was transferred from class 3-E to 3-A by the chairman himself and yes, I am the person who came in first in the midterms," you add in for some spice and drama.