|46| Brother?

You walk up to him, look at him with an angry but also sad look. He looks calm and he had his hands in his pocket, "Just because I'm your little sister does not mean you have to care," you tell him.

Karma eyes widen. "No, it's because you are my sister that I care!" James yells back at you. "Seriously, you know how I don't care if you get into fights or whatever.  I wouldn't even care if you killed someone, I'm always going to help you but you also have to know that you have your limits, (Name)," James tells you with a sigh.

You look the other way. You then walk to a wall. You sat down and James sat down beside you, "I'm sorry... I have just been so stressed out lately," you tell him.

"You've been pretty popular lately," James says and you look at him, wondering what he means, "You face is everywhere now, is that something you're stressing out or is it something else?" James ask.

You then give out a troubled smile, "Yeah... I even went to Kagami for help but he's still the same asshole we new since kids," you tell him.

"I always hated him," James says.

"Yeah..." you say with a sigh.

"How's school?" James ask.

"Alright, I mean, I have an alien as a teacher and to even add, that's the alien who destroyed like 70% of the moon and the students are in charge of killing it so it alright I guess," you tell him casually.

James looks at you with a surprised look, "But he turned out to be a pretty amazing teacher, I mean, everyone in the class is now calling it Koro-sensei but he can't hurt us and he won't because he cares about all of us," you tell him as you look at him.

James then starts laughing, "No fricken way! Seriously?" James asks and you nod. "Ha! Damn, your school life seems fun," James says as he believes you.

"It is, oh and Karasuma lets me like ditch class whenever I want," you tell him.

"Damn, my foster parents freaked when I ditch gym class," James says.

"Oh, and I have a boyfriend now too..." you tell him and he looks at you with a surprised look and then he smiles because when he saw the way you said you had one, you looked like you were in love.

"A boyfriend? How were you able to get yourself a boyfriend. You're a delinquent, aren't you? Well, you do have brains unlike any of us but how?" he asks.

"Because he may be sort of a delinquent as well," you tell him.

"(Name), I don't want you dating any delinquent, all they want from the pretty hot chicks are there--"

"He's not like that, trust me. He also has brains okay?"

"What's his name?" he asks.

"Karma..."

"Karma?" he asks wondering if he heard you right. You nod, "Hahahahahah! WHo names there kid Karma?" James says laughing.

You smile, "You'll like him," you tell him.

"I better or I'll just scare him off," he says proudly.

You lay your head on his shoulders, "Does he know about me," he asks.

"No, no one does.  That's how you wanted things to be. Tadaomi also wanted to take care of you, you know as your father as well. He knows he can't replace dad and he's not planning on too but he just wants to there for us like how dad was but when you decided to..." you stop talking.

"I know, I'm sorry that I had to leave but it was the only way to protect you. I heard the things you were going through. But I also heard how you have cured your cancer and I'm happy at how strong you're fighting. You were always like that since we were kids, you never gave up without a fight but you can't change just because someone leaves. Remember what mom told us, if we ever feel lonely, look at the stars, no matter how far they are, they'll always be here," James says.