|23| A New Face

Okay! Every time I post a new chapter, I see the numbers of readers I am getting, it just keeps raising and I just get so happy! I mean, I have 3.1k readers now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was another day at school, you were in class learning like always. It was the break and you were sitting at your desk.

"Hey, Koro-sensei," can you help me with this question?" you ask.

"Kufufufu, of course," he says as he walks up to you.

Next thing that happened, Two anti-koro-sensei guns were shooting at him from behind and as always, he dodges it.

"I knew something was off, you never ask for help when it comes to homework questions," Koro-sensei says.

"I know but I always have a plan B," you say and you pointed up. Koro-sensei looks up and the next thing that happened was that anti-Koro-sensei knives come down on him, his catches all of them as he used a white napkin.

You plained anti-koro-sensei guns with timers as to when they will get shot. There was one behind you and you know every time you put on the guns and when they go off. 

You backed up a little and then ran up on a desk and did a backflip. You threw and anti-koro-sensei knife up into the roof but you blocked Koro-sensei's point of view of the roof. You did a good landing behind Koro-sensei, he turns around to look at you and the gun fired but you did the same trick that Ritsu did, a bullet behind a bullet.

Koro-sensei wanted to look cool by stoping it with a pencil as he did with Ritsu but he didn't notice the bullet behind that one so one if his finger exploited. You took the gun that was hiding inside your coat and shoot him, he faces you and stops it before it happens.

"Impressive but not good enough, Miss Karasuma," he says.

"It called a distraction Koro-sensei," you tell him and then look up. Koro-sensei looks up but there was nothing. Instead, there was another gun that was shoot and it got Koro-sensei's arm. You ran up to him at full speed and took out an anti-koro-sensei knife and went for the kill. 

You came to him unexpectedly and he got overwhelmed. You remembered Nagisa telling you that one of his weaknesses is that he panics quickly when things come at him unexpectedly and that's what you did.

He sees you coming he was about to move back but then his tentacles on his feet exploited, you pulled on a secret wire and there were anti-bullets on the floor that you have placed when you jumped on the desk. Like you told him, it was a distraction. Another weakness, it takes time for him to generate so if you timed this correctly then you might have gotten him. You went for the kill but he moved, not quickly but you still got him. You got his other arm. 

You were going to stab him but the arm that got shoot grew back and that's what he used to get to the other side of the classroom. You watched him stand on the other side. You couldn't do anything because you knew, the second you got to him, all his tentacle would have grown.

"Man! I was so close!" you yell out.

Everyone is class was surprised, they did not expect that they were all doing their work until you just come out and attack him. They also found it weird when you ask Koro-sensei for help on a question.

"That was very close (Name) and very impressive," he says as he tentacles already grew back.

"Thanks teach but next time I'll get you," you tell him.

"You are your father's daughter," he says with worry.

You smiled.

When Lunchtime came around, you pick up your mess.