|84| I Love You

-That Night-

Kayano grabed a glass and chucked it quickly, "Woah! That's strong! Another!" Kayano asked as she couldn't keep her balance.

"Akari, you should go easy on the drinks," Nagisa told her, wondering if he should take her home now or not.

"No, I'm feeling fine," Kayano said with a giggle as her eyes were shining. She's clearly drunk. "Here! (Name), take another!" Kayano said as she gave you a shot.

"Hey, I'm going to the bathroom," Karma whispered into your ear and you nodded.

As Karma walked towards the washroom, someone moves in front of him. Stopping him. Once Karma notices the person, he rolled his eyes, "Move it, Yasmine," Karma told her as he tries to get past her.

Yasmine stops him and tries to flirt him, to get on him. She even tries to touch him but Karma just kept on pushing her away. Telling her that he had no interest ant that she should stop trying. He clearly made it obvious that he's dating.

He pointed out that he's not going to cheat on you nor is he going to do anything she asks. He also reminded her that blackmail doesn't work on him. Karma then pushed her aside and went into the bathroom. 

He really needed to pee after all.

Yasmine bits her nail angrily. Why does nothing ever go her way? She doesn't understand why she's like this either. Why do people have to act this way? Influence? She can stop and became a good person but the problem is that bullies never stop until something bad happens to them.

It takes something to happen to you to realize that what you're doing is horrible. It's like that one saying, You Don't Know What You Have Until You Lose It, right?

Yasmine had an idea. One that can get her into serious trouble but she didn't care, why? Because she wasn't thinking of the consequences or the actions and reactions that will come after.

Karma walks out of the washroom. He was heading back to you. He even had a smile on his face. He was thinking about the anniversary gift he'll be giving you. He had everything planned out for you but at the end of the day, the only gift he ever wants you to give him is one answer, one word...

He couldn't wait for it...

He wanted to go back home, it was getting late, after all. But before he could get anywhere near you, Yasmine once again has to move in front of him. Stopping him from his tracks. "Don't you ever give up?" Karma asked her as he was seriously annoyed with you.

"I will if you do just one thing," Yasmine asks with a smile that should not be trusted.

Karma raises an eyebrow, knowing that whatever she has in mind is not going to end well, "What?" Karma asked out of curiosity, "And be careful what you're asking because I'm not going to do anything that will (Name) the wrong idea."

Yasmine smiles...

-With Ryu-

After Karma went after Yasmine. Ryu was left in the room, on his own, with his own thoughts. Just what the fuck was that? Ryu asks himself as he wonders what was that. Ryu is taking no chances.

Ryu gets off the bed and stands up. He grabs his phone, if anything happens between Karma and Yasmine, he's going to need some proof to show his mother, to show you. Ryu doesn't want his mother to fall for whatever tricks that Karma is doing on you if he has any relationship with Yasmine.

He's going to protect you.

He's not going to let him hurt you again.

You're his mother. His family and he loves you and he knows all the suffering you had been through as a kid and you deserve to fall in love. You deserve to love someone and be loved in that same way but if you ever decide to be with Karma, he needs to know if that's the right choice.