|38| Life Or Death

So I had some free time and I didn't really know what to do but then I thought of you guys and I decided to give you guys a chapter! I do hope you enjoy this chapter! And try to stay out of trouble My Little Troublemakers!

------------------------------------------------------------------

You made it all the way up. You saw Takaoka standing, the briefcase was on the ground standing next to him. You then saw a knife on the ground, right in front of you, you looked back at Takaoka. He pulled out a remote.

"Don't even!" Karasuma says as he points his gun at him.

"Stay right where you are, tough guy, don't take this the wrong way but I don't trust you. I know that if something happens to your precious daughter you would want to step right in and I can't let that happen," Takaoka says as he presses the button and the only way out of the roof you were on exploited, there was no way out or in.

"There we go, now it's just you and me, darling," Takaoka says as he throws away the remote, "You understand where I'm going with this right? You know, sometimes revenge can be a sweet thing," he comments.

"Listen, I'm not here to relive our fight, I just want to get the antidotes so that I can save my classmates' lives," you tell him.

"Of course you do! But that's no fun. I'm not going to go full power on you because there's nothing fun about it so here's what I need from you: Get on your hands and knees and apologize," he says and then shows you the remote that can blow up the antidotes, "Say you're sorry for pulling a cheap trick just so that you can cover up your lack of skill!" he adds.

You took a deep breath, you showed him no lack of fear. If this is what it takes to save all of you then so beat it, you got on your knees and looked at him, "I'm sorry," you tell him but then he tumps on the ground.

"I don't believe you! kneel down! I want to see your forehead touch the ground!" He yells.

You look at him and then at the antidote, you lowered your face, "I'm sorry for pulling a cheap trick on you, I did it so that I could cover up my lack of skill, I'm very sorry," you tell him.

"Not bad, now apologize for talking back at me and telling me to get out," he says and then steps on your head, "Is that any way for a brat like you to talk to an adult? Is that any way for a student to talk to a teacher?!" he says as he keeps on rubbing his shoes on your head but you stay calm.

"I'm just a brat and a student, it was wrong of me to talk back to an adult, a teacher. You deserve respect, I'm very sorry, I'm deeply sorry, please find it in your heart to forgive me," you apologize even tho you have nothing to apologize for.

Everyone looks at the way he was treating you and they all hated it. Karma was angry, really angry. Karasuma hates how you have to listen to him and how you have to risk your life.

"Now you're speaking from the heart, your dear old dad is so pleased. As a reward, I'll let you in on a little something. I asked smog what happens to the people who die from the virus, he showed me some pictures... What a laugh! There bodies, covered in boils! Face like a bunch of grapes. Wouldn't you like to see that (Name)?" he asks as he grabs the briefcase. You raise your head and look at him.

He then throws the briefcase to the air and presses the button, "NO!!!!" You yell and then all the antidotes explode. You looked at it, your eyes were wide open, your body shaking and now your friend who has the virus are going to die...

Takaoka starts to laugh like a maniac, "Yes! That's the face I wanted to see!"

"It's my fault... If I never got cocky and defeated you... This would have never happened..." you say to yourself as you start to get the negativity thoughts back your head. You turn your head and look at Karasuma. He looked at you, he saw how your eyes widened and how you were shaking, he knew you were blaming yourself. He then saw you drop a tear, "It's all my fault... I'm sorry..." you say.