|43| Trust

"Hey, Karma," you call his name.

"Over her--" Karma was cut off by Yasmine running to him grabbing and forcing a kiss on him. You saw the whole thing. The second Yasmine put her lips on Karma's, Karma pushed her away immediately.

"(Name), it's not what you think," Karma tells you but you did was walk up to them with anger.

-A Few Minutes Ago-

Karma is taking a while, What's holding him back? you wonder. "Hey, guys, It's already late so I should get going," you tell your friends and then leave.

You walk around, trying to find him, you went by the washroom and ask a guy if there was a redhead guy in the washroom but he told you there was no one like that inside. You continue walking and looking around. You took your phone out, you wanted to send Karma a text first, if the text doesn't reach him then you would call him, you don't want to panic.

You send him a text. You put your phone back in your pocket. You then heard someone yells a why. You walk over to that direction, you took a small look at what was going on. You saw Yasmine talking to Karma, you saw Karma take out his phone and looking at it. You assumed that it was because he was reading the text you sent him.

"I don't have to explain anything to you. I don't have to tell you why I love her but if you try anything to (Name), I'll make your life a living hell and the only reason why I'm not doing that is because I have a feeling that (Name) already has a plan for you and there are times where her plans can be eviler than what Satan has in mind, now piss off," You hear and see Karma say to Yasmine. He was about to leave. You didn't want to stay hiding so you walk out of your hiding spot.

"Hey, Karma," you say with a smile but you then saw Yasmine go up to Karma quickly and then kissing him, you also saw Karma pushing her away.

-Present-

You walked up to them, "(Name)," Karma says hoping you didn't get the wrong idea. You first walk past Karma. When you were standing in front of Yasmine, you botch slap her really hard across the face.

She falls down, "Feel lucky that that is all you're getting," you tell her. You then walk up to Karma, he looks at you wondering what you were going to do or say but to his surprise, he also got a slap, "That's what you get for having another girl other than me kiss you," you tell him.

Karma looks at you, wondering if your mad or not, he doesn't know what you meant by that. You look back at Yasmine, "Listen, Karma is mine alright. Back off or next time I'll give something worst," you tell Yasmine.

You grab Karma's hand and drag him out of that situation, "(Name), What happened back there, it is not what you think," Karma tries to explain.

You stop walking and look at him, his cheek was red, "I know, I sort of saw how it happened... I'm sorry I just... I just got angry," you tell him.

Kaarma smiles because he was happy that you didn't misunderstand the situation, "I'm sorry for slapping you," you apologize.

"No it's fine, I deserve it anyway. I let another girl kiss me," Karma tells you as he hugs you and you hug him back. "I should take you home--" you cut him off by grabbing him by his blazer bringing him close to you so you could kiss him.

You kiss Karma deeply. Sure, Karma was surprised by the way you were kissing him but he isn't complaining, he actually kisses you back. You pull back and look at him with a smirk. You don't say anything and walk away like you just own the moment.

Karma smiles as he sees you walk away. Every time he's with you, he just falls in love all over again with you and there's nothing that can stop it. He's just crazy in love with you. He puts his hands in his pockets and follows you.