|63| The Last Battle

You opened your eyes and got up quickly. You started to cough and once you caught your breath, you looked around and see everyone with a surprised look. You then remembered what happened. 

You look at your chest, your clothes ripped, they can sort of see your breast but you cover them quickly but one thing you didn't notice was a hole. You look at Koro-sensei, "You... You saved me?" you ask him and he nods. 

"(Name)!" Karasuma yells you name as he walks up to you.

"D-Dad?" you say nervously. He looked really angry, you closed your eyes shut, "I'm sorry--" he cuts you off by giving you a hug, "Huh?" you say as wonder why he's giving you a hug.

"Don't ever do something as stupid as that! You hear me?" he tells you.

"No promises," you tell him with a bright smile. You then get up with your arms wrapt around your breast, "I'm surprised that none of you are saying anything," you tell them.

"You're an idiot you know that right?" James says.

"Here," Karma says as he takes off his jacket and puts it around you. You put it on and zip it up and roll up the sleeves because it was a little too big for you, "Thank you," you tell him with a smile.

"Wait, what happened to Shiro and..." you ask.

"They were defeated," Kayano tells you with a smile.

"That's good..." you say and then notice something, "Hey... Koro-sensei, did you fix my asthma?" you ask but then Koro-sensei falls on the ground.

"Man... I am exhausted," Koro-sensei says. "Come now, what kind of assassin let the target relax?" Koro-sensei asks with surprised everyone. Everyone knew. They can't save him, we needed to kill him. "Don't you understand? At this point, we're just running out of time... I'm sorry children all good things must come to an end. That's life. That's the nature of the classroom," Koro-sensei tells everyone.

"Guys... We have to make a decision one way or another," Isogai says gettings everyone's attention, "We could stay out of it, leave Koro-sensei's fate up to them or... Let's take a vote, who here doesn't want to kill him?" Isogai asks and everyone raised there hand, even you. "Alright, thank you. Hands down," Isogai says and then ask the hard question, "Who wants to kill him?"

Everyone hated that question. Some started crying... some were holding back. You look at Koro-sensei and then back at everyone and you raised your hand. If someone were to kill Koro-sensei, it would be this class, not the government. Everyone else also raised their hand.

Everyone gathered around Koro-sensei and grabbed a tentacle so that he wouldn't be able to move. "You can't move if we're all pinning you down, isn't that right sir?" Nakamura asks him.

"Precisely Nakamura my dear but I can't help but feel you're holding back on that grip," Koro-sensei says and she holds him down a little tighter.

"Your heart... it's under your tie you said... Which one of us is gonna...?" Kataoka asks the question. She asks the question that no one thought of yet. They couldn't do it, they didn't want to do it. You looked at Karma and he didn't say anything, he couldn't do it either.

"I'll do it..." you say and everyone looked at you.  They didn't mind you doing it and they didn't stop you either.

"(Name)..." Karasuma says.

"I'll be fine," you tell him and then you picked up an anti-sensei knife and got on top of Koro-sensei. 

You looked at Koro-sensei and then at his tie. You grab the tie so that you can move it aside, "It's alright you can acually tab through the tie. There has been a hole in it since the day... it was giving to me... I decided to leave it like that for... sentimental reason," Koro-sensei tells you. You look at him with a painful look but you nodded and put the tie back down.