|62| Fear

"(Name), check this out," James says as he runs up to you and shows you his phone.

"What is it?" you ask as you read the messages.

"There planning on seeing Koro-sensei, they're going to sneak in," James tells you, "They must have forgotten that I was added into the chat," he points out.

"Looks like Karma is going to lead," you say as you give James his phone back.

"Do you think that they'll make it?" James asks you.

"If we can then I'm sure they can. They know the way like the back of there hand," you tell him.

"So we're going?"  James ask.

"I... he was there when I was alone, I don't want to leave him up there alone. I'm going to stay with him until the last minute," you tell James, "Will you come with me?" you ask him.

"What's the plan?" he asks and you smile.

It was the end of the week. Today was the day that Koro-sensei life was on the line. You and James sneaked in without having anyone see you or have triggered anything. Not even the cameras could see you. You and James were wearing the camouflage uniform that the class will be wearing when they come.

You and James walk in and see Koro-sensei. "(Name), James," he says as he sees you and James.

"Hey, Teach," James says.

"What are you two doing here?" he asks.

"I know what it's like to be alone so we came to keep you company Sensei," you say with a smile.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it," Koro-sensei says.

"Don't thank us yet, it's not just us," James says.  

Koro-sensei wonders what he meant by that, "Everyone is coming," you tell him with a smile. It was quiet for a while, you then started to cry. "I don't want you to go Koro-sensei... I don't want to lose you the same way I lost my parent..." you say as you wipe your tears.

You then felt Koro-sensei pat you, you look at him, "It's not a goodbye (Name), it's a--"

"Of course it's a goodbye Koro-sensei," you say you run up to him and hug him, "I wish I never got so close to you... so that way It wouldn't be so hard to say goodbye..." you tell him as you cry.

"(Name)..." Koro-sensei says.

"She's right you know... Even if it was for a little while, I don't... I don't want to lose you either... There's so much more I need to learn... Who the hell am I suppose to share my magazines with now?" James asks as he was holding back his tears.

"James..." Koro-sensei says.

"AHH!" someone in the forest yells.

"They're here," you say as you wipe your tears. 

"Indeed they are," Koro-sensei says.

"Oh, um, if they end up yelling at me or (Name), it's because they're angry at us. They think we betrayed them. Just telling you," James tells him.

"I'm going to stand by the tree so that I don't ruin the mood when they see you," you say as you walk to the tree. You climb it and sit on the branch and James followed you but he just leans on the tree.

"Koro-sensei..." Nagisa says as him and the rest of the class sees Koro-sensei.

"(Name)? James? You're here too?" Kayano ask.

"You guys judge us too quickly," you say as you look at Karma.

"You've come so far, look at you," Koro-sensei says with a smile.