|73| I'm Her Son

"Prosefeur Nagisa are you okay?" Ryu asks him.

"Y-Yeah, Sorry," he says and goes back to the attendance.

-Time Skip-

When it was lunchtime, Nagisa was getting ready to leave and head to the faculty office so that he can eat his lunch but he was too focused on Ryu. He sees Ryu get up and walks up to Nena, "I'm going to buy my lunch, coming with?" Ryu asks her and Nena nods and gets up.

He sees Nena and Ryu walk out and head to the cafeteria. Nagisa's curiosity got the best of him and chases after them when he caught up to them, he called Ryu out, "Amoljot Karasuma," Nagisa says.

Ryu and Nena both turn around and look at Nagisa, "Teach, what's up?" Ryu says looking at him

"Tsukishima, hello," Nagisa says as he doesn't want to ignore Nena.

"Teach, you can call me by my first name," Ryu tells him

"Same here, Nagisa-sensei," Nena says.

"Alright, but um, Ryu?" Nagisa says.

"Yes?"

"Is your mother by any chance (Name) Amoljot Karasuma?" Nagisa asks.

"Yes, do you know my mother?" Ryu says as he looks at him.

"Your mother and I, we became friends at my third year in junior high," Nagisa tell him.

"Third year in junior high?" Ryu questions, "Oh! Wait! Your the blue haired guy in the picture!" Ryu says.

"Your mother told you about me?" Nagisa asks.

"Yeah, I thought you were a girl but she told me that you were acually a guy. I was surprised. Say, if you went to the same junior high as my mother does that mean that you know who my father is?" Ryu asks him.

"Wait, you don't know who your father is?" Nagisa asks.

"No, I don't," Ryu says. 

"That doesn't sound like (Name) at all, she would have told him unless..."

"Don't get the wrong idea, teach, I don't care if you and my father are friends or not but I don't want to know who he is because I want to get to know him, I acually want to knock him sense into him for cheating on my mom and for making her suffer and for her to not be able to move on for 16 years," Ryu tells him.

"Ryu..." Nena says looking at him.

"Teach, do you know who my father is?" Ryu asks him.

"I---"

"Ryu!!" Kaylee says running towards him.

"Kaylee?" Ryu says.

"If you don't hurry, the cafeteria had a few specials and everyone is buying so if you don't hurry they'll be no food!" Kaylee tells him.

"Not on my watch!!" Ryu says and then Kaylee and Ryu start to the cafeteria.

"Looks like he got his love for food from his mother," Nagisa says with a smile.

"Yeah, but um, if you by any chance know who his father is, I think you should tell him. A child should have the right to know who their parent is," Nena tells Nagisa and then goes to the cafeteria.

-Time Skip-

"(Name), your phone is ringing!" Leo tells you.

"Really?" you say as you look at him as you were holding a training on the ground. "Is it important?" you ask.