|17| The New P.E Teacher

"Everyone partner up," Karasuma says and everyone does what he says.

"Hey Munchie, let's go one on one, you and me," Karma says as he walks up to you with his hands in his pockets.

"You sure Red~?" you say with a tease, "I think I'm way too advanced for you, hun," you add.

"Well see about that, hun," Karma says as he goes along with your teasing.

"They both getting very close," Nagisa comments.

"It's really confusing, I mean, are they dating or not?" Kayano ask.

"No time to wast!" Karasuma yells.

Karasuma watched everyone on how their posture was, their form and the way they attack. He noticed how well everyone has gotten. Next thing, he saw how you and Karma were going at each other.

Karma grabs your arm, put it behind your back and put the anti-sensei knife at your neck, "It's my win," Karma says with a smirk.

"(Name), don't go easy!" Karasuma notice, "Sorry dad!" you yelled.

"What?" Karma questions.

"You heard the man, I can't go easy on you," you say as you used your good free hand to grab his wrist that was holding the anti-sensei knife. You then bend over a little and next thing that happened you flipped him over. 

"Ow," he mumbled. 

"It's my win," you say as you look down on him with the same smirk he had on a while ago.

Karma got up, "Cheater," he says with a smile.

"Hey, I was being nice by letting you think that you were on the winning side," you tell him.

"I never thought you would be that low," Karma says.

"Hey! It was a smart move. Let me tell you something if you're facing someone that is stronger then you or bigger, the best thing to do is to let them think they have the upper hand, once you do that, you go for the blow and the result will not disappoint you," you tell Karma will a smile.

"Smart," he says.

You bow, "Why, thank you, good sir," you face him and then you both laugh.

"Another round," he says.

"I thought you'll never ask," you say as you got into a fighting pose.

After a few times, Karasuma went up against a few of your classmates and just like every other class, no one is able to get a hit on him.

-Time Skip-

P.E class is done.

You walked over to your bag that was on the ground. You opened it and took out your inhaler and inhaled it.

"Mister K, some of us are going to get a bit to eat, you should join us," Hinano ask Karasuma.

"No sorry, I would love too but there's just too much work," Karasuma says as he rejects the offer.

"There are no girls in his life, is there," Mamura comments.

"It's like there a block of ice between him and us," Okano comments.

"Don't get the wrong idea, he's cool and everything but is he like that because he has to be?" Hinano wonders.

You sigh, "He'll open up when he feels like it, he's just really dense to some stuff, don't worry about it," you say. You then ran up to Karasuma. You were both walking up the stairs.