|16| Tournament

"Don't test me Itona," You said looking at him directly into his eyes.

"Itona, forget about her," the man in white said.

Itona listen and looks at Koro-sensei this time, "Hey! I don't approve of this!" You yelled.

Everyone wonders by what you meant by that, "If you acually kill Koro-sensei, then you get the reward money and save the world, that's great and all but I don't think I want to let that happen. You can't just show up and kill him like that, we are his students and WE were the ones assigned to kill him not you. If anyone gets to kill him it should be US!" you yell. You said something that your classmates were thinking but didn't have the guts to say out loud.

"(Name), it's fine, don't worry I won't lose," Koro-sensei assured you. You looked at him and you hesitating for a moment but you gave him a nod.

"Still think you can win?" the men in white said.

"Mister Shiro, it looks like you haven't plan everything," Koro-sensei said.

"His name is Shiro?" you mumble.

"Nonsense, nothing was overlooked," he said.

Itona then attack Koro-sensei, he used all the tentacles he had on his hair but next thing you knew, Koro-sensei dogged and Itona's tentacles got splashed all over the ground.

"Oh look what we have here? You seem to be standing on something you dropped," Koro-sensei says as he waves a white napkin. The floor was with anti-sensei knives.

Koro-sensei then put his skin around Itona and he carried him like a garbage bag.

"You may be extremely strong but I am extremely clever! Kufufuhehe!" Koro-sensei said as he throws him out of the classroom window.

"Don't worry children his fine, my old skin kept him perfectly safe. Technically, Itona, you are outside of the boundary. In yo face! I win! Nanapopo! Etc. etc. no more trying to kill me with your gardien help," Koro-sensei says as he makes fun of Itona.

Itona gets out of Koro-sensei's old skin. Koro-sensei then begins to give him a lecture and every second of it, Itona was getting angrier and angrier.

"Are you saying that I am always going to be weak!!!" Itona yells with anger.

"Oh, no. Itona is not a fan of being lectured," Shiro says.

Itona tentacles grew and then turned black, it looked really dangerous. He got up and jumps back in the classroom, ready to attack Koro-sensei again. You pulled out the B-B gun that can kill both of them, you pointed it and shoot.

You hit one of his tentacles but you weren't the only one who shot him. Shiro also did but the thing he shot him with wasn't the gun you used but some sort of tranquillizer.

Shiro grabs Itona, he was going to take him away but Koro-sensei wouldn't allow it because he was his student so it's his responsibility. Shiro opposed to that and when Koro-sensei touched him, his finger exploited because Shiro's outfit was made the same way you made your uniform jacket but the way Shiro made it was more complex and advance.

Shiro left with Itona. Everyone in the class started to question Koro-sensei. You left the class unseen. You went outside of the building and meet up with Karasuma.

"Hey, dad, did you knew about him?" you ask.

"No, they haven't told me anything about the guy, it was classified from me," he tells you.

"I don't get it, why wouldn't tell you about this?" you asked.

"I don't know but I was really impressed with how you held a gun," he says.