|7| Class Trip

"A class trip? Well, this should be fun," you say to yourself as you're putting your notes back in your bag as the topic at the moment is the class trip.

"Hey, (Name)," Isogai says, getting your attention, "you figured out who's going to be in your group or which group you'll be joining?" He asks which confused you.

"My, what?" you ask as you would like more information in the subject.

"It's for the trip. No one is going around by themselves," Isogai explains, "It's Kataoka and my job to keep track of who's with who," Isogai informs you, "So, make sure to let one of us know you're in which group," The class president tells smile and then goes to check on the others.

"Uh, okay?" you say as you weren't really expecting to be in a group. You thought you could just be with Karasuma throughout the days.

"(Name), she's talking about next week trip. You have to be in a group so you don't get lost, you know," A girl with a purplish tint hair styled into twin braids that reach just below her shoulders tells you. She also has dark purple eyes and she wears glasses and she's also had a petite frame.

"Really?" you raise your voice a little to sound sweet. Isogai just explained, "Thanks for letting me know, Okuda," you thank her with a smile.

"Who in their right mind schedules a class trip this early of the year?" Koro-sensei says which got everyone's attention, "Unbelievable! I can't say I approve," Koro-Sensei adds in. You look at him because he caught your attention but when you see him you couldn't help but burst out of laughter.

"You're totally into it!" Maehara exclaims at him as Koro-sensei is all dressed up.

"An apprentice geisha?!" Mimura joins in in surprise when he sees Koro-sensei..

"And it looks good on him!" Okajima complements him.

"Koro-Sensei," you say as you calm down from the laughing, "I feel like you're more excited for this class trip than we are," you say as you wipe the tears in your eyes.

Koro-Sensei changes real quick and he looks like the yellow octopus everyone know, "Guilty as charged. Yes, alright, I'll admit it, I can hardly wait to go on this trip with all of you."

"You're so cute!" you compliment which makes him blush. You walk up to him, "It's really cute how you're excited to go."

"Cute?!" Maehara exclaims but you ignore him.

"Oh, wow, me, cute? Hehehehe," Koro-sensei giggles and when you're close to him, you take out an anti-sensei knife and try to stab him, however, he moves away really quickly.

"Aw man, I thought this time for sure!" You complain. Everyone in the class starts laughing at your attempt and you laugh with them. When no one was paying attention to you, the smile on your face drops and now you have this murderous look which didn't go unnoticed by Koro-sensei but once someone called for you, the smile showed itself. It made Koro-sensei wonder if it was all in his head.

.

.

.

[Days Later]

"As you know, next week is our two-night school trip to Kyoto. Not to put a damper on your enthusiasm, but you're still all on duty," Karasuma says to the class.

It was time for physic and Karasuma teaches that while Koro-Sensei is doing who knows what. Everyone is outside at the field and seated on the ground while Karasuma was the only one standing. "Dad," you say as you lean back on your arms, "are you saying that we'll also try to kill him on the trip?" You ask as you wanted to relax and enjoy the vacation.