|6| Getting in Trouble

"You didn't sleep last night or something?" Karma ask you as you both head to school after watching the movie together.

"Yeah," you nod as you let out a yawn, "I stayed up late reading," you confess. "I told myself just one more chapter but I ended up reading 130 chapters. Next thing I knew, it's 2 am in the morning."

"Are you saying you didn't go to school this morning?" Karma ask with a chuckle.

"I don't feel bad about it," you admit with a shrug, "and when the time came for our meet up, I just got dressed and went to our rendezvous," you explain.

"No wonder you're not in uniform," Karma points out.

"Neither are you," you remind him as you look at him from head to toe with a smile, "does that mean you didn't show up for morning classes either?"

"No, I just brought extra clothes to school," Karma confesses, "but you didn't bring a bag with you," Karma point out.

"I'm going to head home, put on my uniform and then head back to school," you inform him as it was time for you both to go your separate ways as he needs to head back to school while you have to head home.

.

.

.

Alright, let's get this over with, you tell yourself as you walk in the school entrance knowing you missed half the day without informing the school about it.

You make your way to class and without hesitating, you open the classroom door which got everyone's attention, "Karasuma," the teacher says as you were going to walk to your desk but stopped to look at him as he got your attention.

"Yes?" You pretend to look confuse as to why he called you.

"Yesterday, you sleep in my class and leave early. Today, you don't show up for morning classes, you come into my class late and you're not even wearing your uniform correctly!" The teacher helps out angrily, "do you think this is some sort of a joke to you, Karasuma?!" The teacher yells.

"Um, yeah, honestly," you nod without hesitation as you find this very fun, "I mean, look how red you're getting," you laugh as you point his face. Your new classmates are all looking at you angrily, wanting you to just get the hell out.

They hate how cocky you are and how you just whatever the hell you want just because you got first during the midterms.

They just wish you went back to class 3-E and you wish for it as well.

"Karasuma--"

"If you have a complaint," you say as you interrupt him while walking to your desk and taking your seat, "take it to the chairman, he's the one who brought me here," you remind him and the class.

"Get out," he says as he point at the point, "on your knees with your hands in the air," he demands but you smile and shake your head.

"No," you weren't going to go outside and embarrass yourself like that. You know damn well that these classmates of yours will make fun of you for it, "kick me out, I ditch for the rest of the day once again," you threaten.