|10| Trouble

"Ahhhh~ Those were the best dumplings I have ever had!" Kayano says as she rubs her stomach with satisfaction.

"There's a place we have to check out," Kazanki says excitedly as she has this place that she's confident the group will enjoy.

Everyone nods and left the cafe with satisfaction. Nagisa is talking with Kayano as they were walking in front of everyone else. Kazanki, Sugino and Okuda were talking to each other as they were walking behind Kayano and Nagisa. And you? Well, you're behind all of them with Karma, of course.

"Is it weird that I feel like you haven't told us the full story between you and that guy," Karma says looking in front of him as he just continues to follow the groups as you did.

You look at him for a second and then look back in front of you so you could watch were you were going as the last time you didn't, you ran into something you didn't want to.

"Full story will cost, Red. And it won't be cheap. What I gave you is a trailer, want to full show, you're going to need to pay up," you say with an easy smile as that's the only way to hide the painful truth.

"I wasted enough money on buying you food," Karma says which cause you to laugh but he said it to not dig too deep into a past you clearly don't want to talk about. "But can you at least answer one question? Think of it as a small spoiler you can find in the internet," Karma suggest and you think about it for a few seconds.

"Knowing you, there's going to be a question which answer you'll use against me but my curiosity is at its peek so go ahead and ask," you say as you are curious of the question.

"Who confessed to who and how?" Karma ask as he really wanted to know as he's curious how the relationship started.

You start laughing as you cover your face with your hand as you remember how it happened. When you think back at it and the age you and Carlos were, it's embarrassing, "Oh god no," you say as you shake your head which just made Karma more interest.

"Oh, come on. Now I need to know," he begs.

"Why? Because I refuse too?" you and Karma nods as if there weren't any other reasons.

"Clearly it's embarrassing, therefore, it's something I would love to hear," he says which made you take a deep breath.

"You're not going to leave me alone if I don't tell you.." you point out to which he doesn't disagree with. "Carlos confessed by using stupid pick up line that were very embarrassing now that I think about it," you say as you hate how the memory of it make you feel a little happy but also angry.

"Oh god, what kind of pick up line?" Karma ask nervously as he knew these pick up lines were going to be horrible as meeting the guy, he's certain they are.

You groan and take a deep breath, "I'm not a photographer but I can picture you and me together," you say which cause Karma to cover his mouth as he held back his laugh, "And... Like a broken pencil, life without you is pointless," you cover your face with your hands as Karma start to laugh.

"You can't be serious?" Karma ask but you nod your head, "And you said yes? To being his girlfriend with those awful pickup lines?" Karma ask as he can feel the embarrassment as well as feel bad for you.

"You think that's bad? He said it in front of the whole class," you add in which just made it worst as Karma couldn't stop laughing. Everyone looks at him and Karma tells them it's nothing so they left it alone and continue with their conversation as Kanzaki leads the way.

"And you still said accepted his confession," Karma says as he wanted to light up the mood for you but you role your eyes.

"At least, I was able to get a boyfriend while your single ass scares every girl away," you insult him which made him open his mouth while place a hand on his heart.