|52| Flowers

So uhm, the Last chapter you found out how you really felt and I don't know if it was a surprise for you guys or not yeah. I didn't want to you guys to find out that you didn't really love Karma yet because, where's the fun if you already know and I wanted to do it as I drop the boom and I did in the last chapter. In the other chapter, I just wrote your fake emotions, the emotions you had was fake and everything and in this chapter and the other, I'll be writing how you really feel and how you're playing everyone so that no gets confused. It was a plot twist, wasn't it? Anywho, let's go back to the story and find out what you're going to do or what you even have planned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting the scores, everyone was dumped out. You couldn't care less whether they feel down or not but you went along with it. You told them that it was okay. Asuno was in first place like always except you would have been only if you were allowed to be on the board but it doesn't matter, you know that you're smarter and better. Karma got second place and James got third. 

Everyone also apologizes to Karasuma saying how they will never be reckless again. You smile not because they learned their lesson but because it's fun watching them having there heads down.

Everyone was getting ready to go home. You grab your stuff and put your exams paper in y our bag, "James, you're not coming?" you ask.

"I want to, but I'm staying, teach, he's going to teach me math. It's the subject I have to get better if I want to make fun of the principal's son," He tells you.

"Alright," you tell him with a smile when you really don't give a shit He already left you once and getting attached just so that he can leave you again will be a pain so better not care. You then notice that Karma isn't here, "Hey, Nagisa, where's Karma?" you ask him.

"He already left, he needed to do something," Nagisa tells you.

"You and Karma just can't be far apart from each other, it's really cute," Ritsu says.

You fake a giggle, "Of course, I love him," you lie. 

You then leave and walk down the mountain with Okajima, Sugino and Nagisa. "Failing from the top spot..." Sugino complains which annoys you.

"What a total let down! Oh well, it just that first time was a total fluke," Akira says with a laugh which pissed you off.

"We didn't even need to crush you in pole toppling," Seo also laughs.

"Aw, what's the matter dorks? Kitty cat got your tongue?" Koyama laughs along.

"Grades are all the end all and be all in this institution. The bottom feeders have no right to address those in the top,"  Ren says.

You got pissed off, you didn't give a shit if they were talking bad about your classmates. You were angry that they thought that you were at the bottom with them. You were about to shut them up but you saw Karma walk up to them from behind.

"No kidding? Then by that logic, looks like you have nothing to say to me," Karma tells them and they all turn around and look at him. Karma then sighs and looks at the test results once again, "I shouldn't get cocky, teach is going to be like, Nah it doesn't count unless you come first," Karma says.

"Woah, Karma," Nagisa says.

"Don't you people get it? I'm the only one who gave it his all this time. Everyone was just giving you idiots a fair shot. See they were being nice because they know that loosing would be worst for you then for us," Karma tells them with a smile.