|54| Finals

So I'm in class right now, English class with a very strict teacher who acually likes me, A.K.A, I'm his favourite student and while everyone was working on their project, I was bored with mine so I was like, Imma make a chapter and post it by the end of class today. My friend ask me what I was doing, I told him I'm writing a chapter and he ask me why and I'm like Because I can! XD well here's your chapter! Enjoy My Little Troublemakers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Karma... I'm... I'm going to go home," you tell him as you stop walking.

Karma also stopped when you did, he looks at you, "(Name), talk to me, just who were they?" Karma asks you.

"Someone from my pass. I'll tell you about it another time... I just want to be alone," you tell him as you let go of his hand and put it in your pocket, "Tell my dad and Koeo-sensei that I won't be at school for the rest of the day," you tell him as you look the other way.

"(Name)--"

"Karma, please," you beg him.

"Alright, but at less let me walk you home," Karma says.

"No, I sort off want to be alone," you tell him.

"(Name), I don't think that that's a..." Karma was trying to tell you that he doesn't want to leave you alone right now but you gave him a look telling him that you really needed to be alone so he sighed, "Alright, but if anything happens, give me a call and give me one when you get home, okay?" he asks.

"Yeah, thank you," you tell him with a smile. 

You turn around and walked away and Karma went back to school. As he was walking he was thinking if it was really okay to leave you on your own. NO, it wasn't okay. Karma took out his phone and made a call.

"Karma?" Koro-sensei says.

"Hey, teach, just letting you know that (Name) and I won't be coming back for the rest of the day, mind telling Mr. K, thanks," Karma says and then hanging up. He turns around and tries to find you because you couldn't have gone really far.

When Karma was trying to find you which he successfully did but what surprised him was that you weren't alone. You were with Yato. With Yato and his friends. You were smiling and you brought them into an alleyway. Karma obviously is going to follow.

Karma lost you in the alleyway, he didn't know if he should take a right turn or a left until he heard a fight go on. He followed the sound and when he saw a guy get thrown to the wall, Karma quickly hides behind the wall but he peeps.

When he took a look he sees three guys knocked out on the ground. Face messed up, clothes ripped and they almost looked dead. They look very badly injured but then Karma saw you standing in front of Yato.

Yato was on the ground, his back was leaning on the wall and he looked really terrified, "What's wrong?" you ask as if you didn't do anything wrong, you raise your skirt a little, "I thought you wanted this," you say with a small giggle.

Yato looks at you and when he looked at you, he shivered in fear because the way you looked at him scared him to death, "I was 7 years old, Yato! SEVEN!" you yell at him. He looks at you as he shivers in fear, "The funny part was that you never stopped after that one time. James fought you, beat the shit out of you but even after that you still continued. You never stopped, even when I begged and cried and you used the same sentence every time at the end of it. I never told anyone because I was scared but when I was ten I finally ran away from you. You're what now? 19? And you want to rape me again?" you ask him.