|35| Worried?

"We have to climb all of that...?" you ask as you look at how much you had to climb. One slip and splash. Ritsu explained ways that everyone has to go in and the securities. Koro-sensei then told everyone to have courage.

"So rock climbing with no rope or safety, great... Well let's do it," you say as took off your jacket and wrap it around your waist.

"This isn't safe..." Karasuma says.

You smirk and look at Isogai. He gives you a nod and then he starts to climb and say that it wasn't that hard. Everyone started joining him. You were standing on the same rock that Karma was standing on.

Isogai told Karasuma that he should come with because they need a strong leader. Karasuma told them what they should do.

You put your hands inside Karma back pocket, Karma smiles with what you were doing, "I'll race you to the top," you tell him with a smile. You then kisses him and starts climbing.

"God damn, I love you..." Karma says with a smile and then starts to climb.

You were climbing and climbing, just as you step on a rock, you slip a little, "Woah!" you say as you hold on your grim a little tighter.

"Hey, (Name), you okay?" Karasuma ask.

"Yeah! I'm fine! But are you? I mean, you have it worst, your carrying professor bitch," you tell him.

"Just climb," Karasuma says, not wanting to talk about it.

Once everyone reached the top, you went to check on Karma, "Karma," you say as you walked up to him. He looks at you with a smile and waves. You noticed something on his hand, "Karma your hand," you say as you grab his hand.

"It's just a small scratch, at less its not bleeding or anything," Karma tells you.

"Yeah but you should still take care of it," you tell him as you took out a handkerchief and wrapt it around his hand, "Even if it's not bleeding it still must burn or something,> you tell him.

"I could really get used to this," he says with a smirk.

"Use to what?" you ask.

Karma then puls you in closer and then kisses you, "You taking care of me," he says and you smile.

-Time Skip-

 Ritsu unclocked the side door and everyone went in. "Why the hell do they have too many damn security guards?" Karasuma says as he sees the lobby full of securities. 

Everyone needs to get past them if you want to make it to the second floor. "There's too many of them for us to sneak by," Nagisa points out.

You took a look at the situation, "There's a grand piano... I don't know how to play any grand piece nor do I have the adult body to attract them," you say.

"Let's just do it," Irina says.

"Hey, do you even know the situation we're in?" Sugaya asks her.

Irina takes a look, she then smiles, "Watch and learn, sweetheart," Irina says and then walks in. Irina pretends to be a little bit drunk and once she mentions the piano, the guards wonder if she was any good. Irina starts to play which got everyone attention. Irina gave everyone there 20 minutes.

You and everyone else were able to make it past the first checkpoint. 

"Okay, we cleared the lobby area, so we should be in good shape. If were stop, we'll just say we're staying here," Karasuma explains.

"But, sir, we're a bunch of junior high kids, I mean look at us, we shouldn't be here," Sugaya tells him.

"Why not? There's a lot of kids here where do you think the kids of the rich stay when they travel? That's right, only the best for daddy's little princes or princesses," Karasuma tells him and everyone.