|11| Thank You

"Come on (Name), please wake up..." Kayano says as he watches Karma give you another two rescue breath.

Karma pulls back and then lay his ear on your heart, wanting to hear a heartbeat. The first second nothing but the next, he felt it. And then there's a cough which cause him to raise his head to look at you.

Your coughing and taking a few deep breath as you try to sit up but you felt so very weak. Karma moves and helps you sit up and then you lay on his chest as you continue to breath in from your nose and exhale from your mouth.

Kayano and Kanzaki smiles while crying when they saw you sit up. "Do you need this?" Karma ask as he shows you your inhaler while holding you and gently using his hand to rub your back. You nod your head and reach for it. 

Karma hands it to you and you bring the inhaler to your mouth. You that a puff for ten seconds. You move the inhaler away as you take another deep breath but it wasn't enough so you take another puff for ten second once again and then you felt a little better.

You lower the inhaler to your lap as you still feel weak but you were able to look at Karma as he's the first person you see, "You ruined my romantic dinner with the devil," you say weakly with a smile which made Karma laugh but he just goes to hug you.

"Cheating on me, already?" Karma jokes which made you laugh but the laughing hurt so that stopped.

"I'm hungry," you say which made him laugh.

"I'll get you something to eat, whatever you want if you just promise to never, ever, go through that again," Karma begs and you nod.

"I can never say no to free food," you say and Karma chuckles as he gets up and helps you stand up. And then he goes to untie Kanzaki and Kayano but he notices how you grab your school uniform dress shirt and try to cover your chest with it but as the buttons were off, you have to hold it close.

But once Kayano and Kanzaki were untied, they rush to you and hug you right away. "Don't you ever do that!" Kayano says as she was truly terrified for you, "Okay? You scared me there (Name)! And don't go sacrificing yourself like that either!" Kayano lectures as she wouldn't let you go.

"I thought you were dead," Kanzaki says as she didn't feel you breathing nor did she hear your heartbeat. She's relieved that you're okay and that you're still here.

You hug them back and assure them you're fine but then Karma gets their attention. The girls let you go and Karma approaches you while taking off his blazer and he puts it around your shoulder.

"Thanks," you say as you look at him and Karma doesn't say anything but smile.

.

.

.

After all that, everyone got out the building safely, physically. You don't really know what happened with those guys and honestly, you couldn't care less about them. But as you're body is going through the effect of just dying and then being brought back to life, you were a little weak than you like to be.

Your dress shirt was ripped open which lead to a few buttons missing or just very loose so covering your chest with it was a little difficult as you needed to hold on to the shirt. But as more coverage, Karma has placed his blazer around your shoulder. You have pointed it as it wouldn't do much but he has explained how you could still be in shock about what happened and need to stay warm, hence, the blazer.

Sugino is helping you move around as your legs weren't fully functional but they will be in a few minutes, however, you are thankful for his help.

"How are you feeling (Name)? Are you doing okay?" Koro-Sensei asked you.