|71| Selfie

"Karma..." you say as you look at him, "What, um, what are you doing here?" you ask him as you look at Ryu, wondering if he was looking your way but he was on his phone instead but you made sure to look at Karma right away because you don't want to him to notice Ryu.

"I'm here at a meeting, I just wanted to get seconds," he tells you.

"I... um, I see, well, um, I guess I'll leave you to it," you tell him as you wanted to get out of this situation quickly.

"You forget to add, (Your favourite food)," Karma tells you with a gentle smile.

You turn around walk towards him and grab your favorite food and place it on your plate, "Yes, thank you for reminding me," you tell him and then take a few steps forwards but then you stop because if you walk to your table, Karma will see Ryu so you had a little panic attack.

You turn around and caught him staring but as soon as you caught him, he looks the other way. He doesn't want you to catch him staring. Cute... you thought to yourself but then you shake the thought away, No, I can't think like this, I have to um change the way I think, it's been 16 years, almost 17...

You walk up to Karma, "I can feel you staring you know," you tell him with little confidence you have.

"I didn't mean to, I just um..." Karma was thinking of an excuse to make but he just couldn't.

You look at Ryu who was still on his phone. You saw him put his foot down as if he lost his appetite. You got a little worried and Karma looks at the direction you were looking, "Who are you looking at?" Karma asks.

You look at Karma and took a deep breath, "I got a secret," you tell him with a forced smile and Karma noticed that smile, he knows that smile and he knows that something is wrong.

"What is it---"

"Karma, darling! What's taking you so long...?" A girl with (Your hair colour) long curly hair and beautiful (Eyes colour) orbs say as she walks up to Karma and wrapt her arm around his arm. She was wearing a tight black dress and heels. She was absolutely beautiful. 

Her makeup was on point and she had a beautiful smile. She looked like a model. You were surprised and Karma seems to have a troubled looked on his face, "Who's she?" the girl asks.

You look at the girl and then back at Karma. The girl then grabs Karma's hand and holds it as if he was his boyfriend. You look at their hands and there was no wedding ring so you assumed they were dating but you were sort of waiting for an explanation but Karma doesn't say anything, just like how he never denied when he slept with Yasmine.

You look down and then at Ryu and then back at them. You force a smile, "Oh my, you must be Karma's lover!" you cheerfully but it was just an act.

"Why yes, who are you?" the girl asks.

"Me? I'm a nobody, just a fan. I was just so surprised to see The Karma Akabane at this Buffet and I couldn't help but talk to him and tell him what a huge fan I was but um, Hahaha... I guess I should get going now, I don't want to be a bother but before can I get your autograph?" you ask.

"Aww that's so sweet, Babe, you should give her your autograph," the girl tells him with a smile.

"Um yeah sure," Karma says feeling guilty for some reason.

You hand Karma a napkin and Karma takes out a pen from his suit. He does his signature on the napkin and gives you it to you. You got Karma Akabane's autograph, "Wow! Thank you so much!" you tell him with a forced smile.

"Come on, there waiting for you," The girl tells him.

"Y-Yeah, okay," Karma says as he put his plate down and they both start walking away.