|47| James Amoljot Karasuma

"Before I misunderstand things. How can you be my brother again? Don't you already have a family?" you ask James.

James sighs, "You don't need to worry about that, I don't have a family. At the adoption center, I'm the troublemaker. No one wants me. At first, they did, trust me. They all adopted me because they think that all I needed was a loving family but I would just run. They eventually give up on me and send me back," James tells you.

You look at Karasuma and he gives you the look saying how he was telling the truth. James walks to the dinner table. You follow him. He sits down in front of Karasuma and you sit down beside James.

He continues, "One family tried to get me help but didn't work out in the end and next thing I knew I was back in the Adoption Center. I lost count of how many times I was sent back at the Adoption Center. Sooner or later, I started running away from the Adoption Center and I became a really bad delinquent. I became one of the worst, I even got the nickname The Seeker because I can find anyone you want. I know everything that goes on the alleyway, I know how to keep someone shut. I actually became one of those delinquent that you see in the movies. I'm only 15 and I already smoke. I have been missing for a while but if Tadaomi..." James looks at Karasuma, "If you adopt me, I can promise you that I won't run away," James says looking at Karasuma.

"James?" you say softly.

"I wasn't planning on doing this but when Tadaomi asked me about my family. What I have been up too. I couldn't help but tell the truth... Tadaomi then suggested living with you and him. For us to be together. I hesitated at first but then I was like, I have nothing to lose so Fuck it--"

"Language James," Karasuma says interrupting him.

"Sorry, sorry, but yeah... I just gave in because sometimes it's okay to give in and depend on others, right?" James says looking at you with a smile.

"Yeah..." you say with a gentle smile.

"I'll have to sign a few papers and you're going to have to get rid of the cigarettes. For the moment, you can sleep in your room. Everything is still the same as it was. What do you think about that?" Karasuma asks him.

"That sounds great," James says with a smile. 

"Great, but I do have one question for the both of you," Karasuma says.

"What is it dad?" you ask.

"How were you able to find each other?" Karasuma ask.

"Well, I needed to get rid of the stress I was feeling. I got into a fight and that fight leads into another and another. I went deep into the alleyway where there is a high chance of no witnesses and whoever gets injured does not speak about the fight and pretends that it never happened because if do then consensions will happen to them. I was just walking down the alleyway and I bumped into James. He said watched it. I got angry but I didn't apologize for it. One of his friends comes at me grabs me from behind. I take their hand and arm. Flip them and etcetera. James takes a look at me and I take a look at him. He recognized me immediately and I recognized him as well," you explain.

"How long?" Karasuma ask.

"I think for about 2 weeks now, right?" James says and you nod.

"Okay. I'll get dinner ready, you two go take a shower and get ready. Tomorrow, (Name) you're going to school. James, I'm taking you to the Adoption Center so that we can field out a few papers and then get you into the same school as (Name). Do you remember any school subjects?" Karasuma asks James.

"I'm still awesome at science and shitty at Math and average on the other subjects, only depending on if I feel like studying or paying attention during class but hey, you can send me to class 3-E. (Name) already told me about the octopus alien teacher, Koro-sensei I believe was his name and hey, I want to kill it. I can kill without getting into trouble so it might be fun," James says with a smile.