|29| The truth

Same thing with this one, There an audio I heard on Youtube that I wanted to use. And because I love you guys so much! I wrote another chapter that I hope you enjoy! 

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night, you went to Karma's places. The day after that, which is today, you went to school and nothing has changed, you and Karma didn't talk to you or anything. He avoided you, he wouldn't make eye contact.

 You were serving the customers like always. Your hair was braided and you looked really adorable.

"(Name), is that you?" you heard someone.

"Mr. and Mrs. Akabane?" you see Karma's parents.

"See, I told you it was her," Karma's mother says to her husband.

"Dear, please, just call my wife Mc and I, Saeyoung or even yet, God seven!" he says proudly of himself.

"God seven?" you question.

"It something even I use to call him when we were a young, but I never knew you worked here," MC says.

"Well surprise," you tell her.

"Does Karma know you work here," Saeyoung ask.

"He does," you tell him.

"Do you know if anything has been bugging Karma?" MC ask you.

"If something has been bugging him?" you question.

"Yeah, he's been weird lately, I mean before he meet you, he was always getting into trouble, he even got suspended but when he meets you he became somewhat different, a good different, he was bright, happy but now he seems down, do you know why that could be?" MC ask you.

"To be honest, I don't... We haven't been hanging out lately or talking so I can say anything... I'm sorry but I have to go back to work," you tell them and went back to work.

MC and Saeyoung look at each other, they already found out why Karma was down lately.

"Well, if it isn't Karasuma," someone says.

"Yasmine," you say as you saw the girl with her friends.

Yasmine was the chick who was with Carlos during the trip when you saw Carlos again. She was the one who was being the bitch. You hated her with all you have, you don't know when this hate started or why but all you know is that she's after everything you have.

She has long straight black hair with side bangs and gorgeous green eyes.

"What are you doing?" you ask her.

"I'm here for a cup of tea, I am allowed to come here," she says with a smile. Her friends were also smiling, just copying whatever she was doing.

"Yeah, whatever," you say.

"That's no way to talk to your customer so apologize to me now," she says so calmly.

"How about no," you say.

"Huh, so I see you haven't changed but guys," she looks at her friends, "When she saw her ex, you should have seen the look on her face, she was in a panic state, I mean it was a hilarious sight to see," she says and then laughs with her friends.

"You know, I would give about anything just to the look on your face when Carlos dumped you," you say quickly.

She looks angry, "He didn't dump me!" she says.