|37| Mastermind

So I want to start off by..... SAYING THANK YOU FOR 16K READER!!!! WOW! I love each of you so MUCH! And as a thank you, I drew Carlos. I hope you like it! 

Now we go back to the story!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You grabbed him and kissed him. You then backed up from the kiss and looked at him with a smirk as you wiped your mouth. He started to cough a little, "That's payback, bitch," you tell him.

He looks at you and then smiles. He gets closer to you as you back up a little. He has one of his hands on your leg, "You know, you're really starting to turn me on," he tells you.

You get closer to him, wrap your arms around his neck and move your head beside his ear. You look at the girls and see what they're doing. You saw the bodyguard leaving the door with some other guy that was laying on the ground, they found a way, "Then let's get out of here," you whisper to him and then look at him with a seduce look and he just smirks.

The reason why you kissed him was that you took a sip of the drink but you didn't drink it, instead, you passed it on to him and he had to swallow it, he spilled a little bit of it when he coughed but he did take the drug and you might have a little bit of the drug in your body but you knew you'll only feel a little dizzy for about a second or two and then it's going to go away but you needed to get Karsuki out of sight and once the dug gets him, you'll leave him.

You then look at the other girls that were on the same table as you were, you knew they were also drugged by Katsuki's friends, you look at Katsuki, "Hey, how about we get your pals to come with us as well?" you ask him.

"Sounds like a fun night," he says and you smile, "Guys, let's go," Katsuki says as he gives them the signal.

"(Name)," Kayano says as she walks up to you. She's here to get you out at whatever situation you're in right now. It would have worked if she was here earlier but you knew you couldn't leave these innocent girls along with these guys.

"Kayano," you saw as you get up.

"What's going on?" Katsuki ask.

"Nothing, love, let me just tell her to leave us alone so that we can go back to having fun," you say to Katsuki with a smile.

You walk to Kayano, "Don't look at them, look at me or they'll get suspicious. I have no time to explain but you have to leave and tell my dad that I'll meet up with you guys soon, just say I'm taking care of Katsuki, he'll know what that means now go," you tell her.

Kayano looks really confused but she trusts you. You pulled out your phone, "Hey, Ritsu, there may be a chance that something can happen to me and if something does I need you to send someone, don't tell them I'm in danger just say I need back up, send only one person, got it?"