|85| The Math Equation

Things between you and Karma are going great and smoothly. You both have been taking things slow, letting the flow take over. Ryu and Nena were doing great as well. Ryu and Karma's relationship haven't really changed much either.

You still don't know about what happened that night.

.

.

.

"Are you sure you're still good?" Kayley asks Ryu.

"I've been out of the hospital for a week already. Yes, I'm okay," Ryu tells her.

"Things between you and Nena have been going pretty well, lately. You have been showing people that she's yours," Kayley says with a smirk.

"It's called showing you're off your girlfriend," Ryu tells her.

"Man, I'm jealous, I want one," Kayley says with a sigh.

Ryu smiles and laughs a little bit and then pats her head, "Someday," he tells her as he drinks his strawberry milk.

Ryu and Kayley continue on talking and laughing about random things while Nena was with her friends.

"Hey, Nini, don't you think Ryu and Kayley are a little to close to each other?" Nena's friend asks her, making Nena look towards Ryu and Kayley.

Nena always knew how close Ryu and Kayley were and she is a little jealous of that but she trusts him and believes that Ryu only sees Kayley as a friend but she has no idea how Kayley feels about Ryu.

-Time Skip-

"Ryu?" Nena says his name softly as she looks at the ground. 

"Yes?" Ryu responds looking at her, wondering what was on her mind. 

They're both sitting together on a bench, by a playground closeby their houses. It's the place where they first met.

"I... I know you and Kayley are close. She's your friend and all but..." Nena holds her hands together, feeling nervous about what she's going to say. She wonders how Ryu will act. If he's going to get angry?

"But?" he asks. He doesn't understand what Nena was trying to tell him.

"Um... Don't you think she likes you? More as a friend, I mean?" Nena asks him. Ryu stays quiet. His mouth opens as if he wanted to say something but closes it quickly. Nena looks at him and sees his surprised expression. "I'm not telling you to stop being friends with her or anything! I would never do that to you... I'm just... Well--" Nena gets cut off by Ryu laughing.

Nena looks at him wondering why he's laughing. Did she make a mistake? Misunderstand something?

"W-Why are you laughing?" she asks", feeling a little insecure.

"I'm sorry," he says wiping his tears. Ryu takes Nena hands and looks at her beautiful light hazel eyes, "there's something you need to know about Kayley...."

.

.

.

"Yeah, I'm a lesbian," Kayley says to Nena with a normal expression. Nena looks at her in disbelief. "What, you didn't know? I thought everyone knew," Kayley says looking at Ryu.

"You never said anything," Nena points out.

"You do have a point there but I always thought that it was quite obvious that I was into girls," Kayley says with a sigh.

"I'm so sorry," Nena apologizes.

"For what? There's nothing to be sorry about. Anyways, now that that's out of the clear, I'll leave you two to talk things out and hey," Kayley says looking at Nena, "You don't have to worry about Ryu. He had a huge crush on you for more than five years," Nena tells her, making the couple blush.