|76| Soccer + Modeling

"Alright, go!" You tell Ryu as you park the car.

"Let's go to the finals!" Ryu tells you with a smile and then joins his team.

You check the time, "And in time as well..." you say with a sigh of relieve. You look around to see if you can find your family and then you see them all sitting down on on on the ground but also on a blanket.

Karasuma and Irina are there with their three children, Karina, Sebastien and Fernando. James and Okuda were there as well with their two kids, Yuki and Saeko. Even single little Carlos is there.

There were food and a few cheering tools that the kids are going to use to cheer Ryu on and maybe you as well. You want to be one of those mother's that cheer their boy on but you also don't want to embarrass him because he is at that age and he's in front of his team.

You sneak up on them but mostly on Karina, "Boo!" you say as you put your hands on her shoulder.

Karina screams and everyone turns around and looks at her. "(Name)!" she says looking at you with a look of whyyyyyyy.

"You deserve it," you tell her and she hugs you.

"I'm sorry but he let me punch him and he really wanted to talk to you," Karina tells you.

"It's fine. Now let's cheer for Ryu and the team," you tell them as you sit down.

"(Nickname)," Fernando says walking up to you.

"Hey there cutie," you say with a smile as you carry him and hug him.

"Hey, I hope it's okay if we can join?" Nena says as her father is standing next to her.

"Of course!" you tell her as you make space.

"You're already part of this family and you will be when you marry Ryu," James says with a smile.

"She's going to need to confess first," Kei says as he sits down.

The children goes around Nena because they like her. Kei is talking with the adults. Everyone was catching up, joking, playing around and next thing that happens, Karma comes in. He was wearing a hat, normal clothing, not a suit and sunglasses so that the people around him don't notice him or start taking pictures and posting them on the internet which will cause rumours.

Karasuma and James get up, "What the hell are you doing here?" James asks him as he was about to punch him.

"Get out of here, Akabane," Karasuma tells him.

"James! Dad! Stop!" you say as you went between them, "I invited him. He already knows about Ryu so calm down. Remember that he is his father," you then look at Ryu, "Remember how we talked about this?" you ask him.

"Tsk!" James says and then sits down.

"Are you sure?" Karasuma asks you and you nod. "Alright," Karasuma says and sits down.

Everyone was quiet, no one said anything. It was really awkward, "Well, this is awkward," Irina says.

A second later, the soccer match starts and both teams go out and everyone cheer. It is the quarterfinals after all. "Look, it's Ree-Ree!" Sebastien says as he points at Ryu.

"Well, he is the only redhead in the team so can't miss him," Irina says with a smile.

"Go, Ryu!!!!" You yell and his team looks at you and your family.

"Go Kurasuno!"  Nena also yells.

"Ryu, I know your family always comes to the game but is the lady over there your mom?" Ryu teammate asks with a laugh.