|86| Mafia?

"Karma, what it is?" you ask him as you start getting a little nervous as he didn't respond at first.

Karma looks at you and opens his mouth, wanting to tell you something important but then he shuts it quickly and shakes his head. He then looks at you with a gentle smile, "I just wanted to tell you that I love you, that's all," he tells you.

You smile and walk up to him, "If that's all then why didn't you say so? I was nervous there for a second. I'll see you tomorrow morning," you tell him with a smile. You then gave him a quick peck and walk to your room. 

Karma watches you go with a weak smile. Maybe it's better if she doesn't know... he tells himself as he makes his way to the guest bedroom.

-The Next Day-

Ryu goes to school and sees his girlfriend with her friends. Her friends were all talking while she seemed out of the blue. Ryu walks up to them and taps on his girlfriend's shoulder. It snaps her out of her thought and she looks at him.

She gives him a weak smile and right away, Ryu knew something was wrong. He greeted her friend and said that he needs to talk to his girlfriend for a second and her friend was perfectly fine with that.

Ryu asked her how practice was and how she's doing and she told him that she's fine. Ryu didn't believe her but decided to give her some space and time and he knows that she'll tell him when she feels ready.

They both walked to class together, took their seats and got their things ready. Once class started, Nena was quieter than usual and less energetic. 

"Tsukishima?"

Nena snaps out of her thought and looks at the teacher, "Hm?" she says looking at her.

"Is everything alright with you?" the teacher asks her as the class looks at her. Nena wasn't one to not listen or not pay attention. She excellent at her studies and gets excellent notes. 

"Um, yeah," Nena says shaking her head as she tries to stay focus. Clearly, there was something that wasn't okay.

The teacher lets out a sigh, "I've been calling your name for a minute now, Tsukishima," she tells her.

"I'm sorry, sensei," Nena apologizes.

"You really are the replica of your parents," the teacher comments which made Nena react. Ryu saw her reaction. Nena holds her hands together tightly, something she does when she's nervous.

"Can you at least answer what the board says?" the teacher asks her. Nena looks at the board and sees there's an English sentence.

"Um, the translation of the sentence is Sasha is taking a walk at the park with her brother, Jeffery and dog," Nena tells her.

"Good," the teacher says and continues on teacher her class. Only a minute passed and Nena stands up from her seat, gettings everyone's attention, "Tsukishima?"

"Sorry, sensei, but I'm not feeling so good. Can I go to the nurse's office?" Nena asks her. The teacher looks at her for a second and tells her she can go. Even the teacher knows something is wrong with her.

Ryu watches her leave the class quickly. Ryu wants to go after her but if he leaves without a good explanation then he'll be suspended but the amount of ditching.

Nena quickly went to the washroom. She goes to the sink, turns it on, cold water. She takes off her glasses and set it down and put the cold water on her hand and plash her face with it. She then looks at herself in the mirror.

"It's okay... It's going to be fine... It's just a coincidence... There's no way... It's going to be fine," she tells herself as she takes deep breathes.