|30| Christmas

I hope you enjoy this Christmas special!! Merry Christmas My Littles Troublemakers!! I hope you have a wonderful day during this time of year! Enjoy it with your loved ones and try not to be locked up in your room XD 

Merry Christmas!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christmas is tomorrow and it's not just Christmas, it's also Karma's birthday. You and Karma have been dating for a while and both of your families get along very well so you and Karma will be spending Christmas and his birthday together. 

Everyone else in the class knows it's Karma's birthday so just the day before, everyone is going to go to school and celebrate it in class. Everyone kept it as a secret from Karma. Everyone had a job, someone was in charge with decoration, someone was in charge of the cake, someone was in charge with the placement of the gift, someone was in charge of the food and etc.

Your job was to keep him distracted, which you were excellent at, and to bring him to the class. Even his parent was in it. Karma's father, Saeyoung found out about Koro-sensei and talk to Karasuma about it. Karasuma tried to tell them that it wasn't true but Saeyiung was an excellent hacker that he found out the truth and Karasuma explain it to me and told him to not spread the information. Saeyoung sort of broke his promise because he told his wife. Karasuma understood why he did.

You and Karma made plans for Christmas Eve, the day before his birthday and the day for the surprise. You and Karma were going to meet up at the place you told him too and like always, you were going to be 5 minutes early but then you see Karma at the Rendez-view point.

As you see him, you decided you sneak up behind him. Once you were behind him you hugged him as you said his name. "(Name)," he says as he turns around to face you as you still had your arms around him.

"You're here early," you tell him.

"I could say the same thing about you," he says.

"You knew I was going to be here early."

He smiles because he can't disagree with that. He was wearing a warm jacket with a hat. You were also wearing a warm jacket with a hat and with a scarf. Your hair was down.

"You still have my scarf from back then," he says.

"Of course, I kept it all this time and wanted to reuse it when the time was right and today is the day," you say with a bright smile.

He bends down and kisses you, You kiss him back, "So what's the plan?" he asks.

"Alright," you say as you let him go and hold his hands. He put the hand he was holding you with, in his pocket so that your hand can be warm, "I have the whole day planned out," you tell him with a smile.

He looks at you, "Oh really?" he says.

"You dare to douth me?" you ask with a raised eyebrow.

"It would be a mistake if I did," he says.

"You got that right," you tell him with a laugh.

You were about to explain to him what you had in mind but then your phone started to ring, "Sorry," you tell him as you took your phone and answered it. You were still holding his hand.

"Alright, We'll be there," you say and then hang up.

"Did something happen?" he asked.

"Something big, you have to come with me," you tell him and he nods.