2

🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐

🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐

I've always yearned for someome to spare me a glance. I want to move away to the center where all the people are mixed. Unfortunately, the moon had different plans for me. I'm positive I'm a mistake. A boy from the Frigus area with tan skin and orange hair? What's the possibility of that.
People are cruel. Judging you for not fitting "the standard" despite that eveyone has a different opinion about it. I will admit however, every time the Simul festive season comes around I have tried to go with the people of Caldium. I would fit in perfectly there. Unfortunately for me though, I recall on time that my parents would be upset if I left. So I decide to stay.

Despite the nasty words people throw at me I won't be phased. My mother never once was upset for having a child like me. I'm to be considered "disabled" despite only looking differently. My father constantly reminds me that I'm better looking than all the ones who yell at me. I've come to realize that I also do not fit any standard here. My grandma worries I'll never get married at this rate. But my mother tells her to trust in the moon.
  In all honesty, I never have quite enjoyed myself at the festivals. I think I'm able blend in with the crowd but they always find me. This year around I hope to meet somone to call a friend. It would be nice to be able to have that label.

If only.