22

🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐

🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐

"Uhh hello?? Earth to mark?? Are you there?" Donghyuck was snapping his fingers as he tried to gains mark's attention.
"What are you even looking at? You look fadded." Donghyuck snorted as he laughed at his own joke. Finally after what seemed like an eternity(even if it was only 2 minutes), mark snapped out of his trance.
"Huh? What did you say?"
"Oh thank god. I was about to push you into the ocean if you didn't snap out of it-"
"Sorry I got uh, distracted!"
Donghyuck eyed mark suspiciously.
"Distracted? By what?"
"Uhhh the view! Yeah-"
",,haven't you been here before?"
"Uh yeah but,, not often-"
"Sure, ok-"

Mark panicked. He waa caught staring at hyuck. He then slapped himself concerning donhyuck even more. But the younger boy decided not to question him anymore since mark was acting strange enough.

🌻☀☀🌻☀☀🌻☀☀🌻☀☀🌻☀☀🌻

The two were now currently in line for a small rollercoaster. Donghyuck was complaining about the heat and mark was laughing.
"Markkkk it's so hot here and with all these people crowded around us, it makes it worse!"
"It's not even that hot. You know what's hotter?"
"You?"
",,a volcano"
",,yeah!! Haha sorry autocorrect am I right?"
"Hyuck this is a live conversation-"
"Oh look! It's our turn! Looks like we'll have to continue this talk later-"
Mark only laughed at the youngers reaction. He wanted to tease him some more but the ride started right away making mark choke on his saliva.

The ride ended quickly and hyuck was angered.
"We waited all that time.. For a 1 minute ride!!!??!"
"Hyuck, people are staring-"
"Ok and??? Let them! "
"Do you wanna play some games or something?"
"Nah, we kinda did that yesterday."
"Oh yeah, right, sorry."
"Lets just go to the beach!"

Mark led donghyuck through the crowd, making sure to hold his hand as always. They made it down to the very crowded beach but neither cared. Before mark could register, haechan was already running off into the water. Mark cursed as he felt the sand burn his feet as he tried his best to run after the red head. He felt the cool water touch his feet and he sighed in content. Until donghyuck threw a bucket of water on him.
Naturally, the red head busted out laughing. However he was to busy making fun of mark that he didn't realize that a wave came up from behind him. Mark craving revenge said nothing and walked away.
"Ha! Running away from me? Haha you p-"

The wave tripped hyuck and he fell face first into the sea. Not to mention he took a big sip of the sea water too.

"MARK YOU PIECE OF-"
"Hyuck, sweetheart, love, dear, there are children."
"I'm going to kill you."
"Do it-"
"Mark,"
"Oops sorry bad habit"
"Mark -"
"Anyway!! That was payback."
"Ok but that was even more cruel."
"Was it??"
"Excuse me sir-"
"You love me its fine."
"You wish"
"Ow my heart-"
"Shut up"

The two bickered for a while before giving up and sitting in the sand, letting the waves wash over them.

"I have sand in my butt now"
"Good luck getting that out"
"It can't be that hard"
"Ppft-"

🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐

I miss them yet I never update. I've had this drafted for a while sorry part 63727