32

LM. 19M (February)
🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊

February again. Soon enough, July will come around again. I've done research. Lots of it. I wasn't surprised really, maybe embarrassed though.

I want to do something. I just don't know what.  It needs to be perfect. Up to every detail. Should I start planning now? Would that be too soon?

🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊

Mark finds himself stressing out for an event months away. He wants to do something, but what? The couple's all around him aren't helping him either. He feels like he's being mocked almost. No, no, that's just mark being petty because he's single.

He eventually finds himself on the beach. He's walking down the shoreline, shoes in hand. The beach brings back so many memories of donghyuck, that mark decides he should call the latter.

The boy picks up right away, probably waiting for the call. His hair is messy and his eyes are sleepy. Mark has to resist the urge to take thousands of screenshots, so he settles with one.

"I'm at the beach right now, and it reminded me of our times together." Mark whispers, he knows the younger is tired.

"Mmh.. Can't wait to go back," donghyuck yawns as he speaks and mark smiles.

"You should sleep soon hyuck. Sorry for calling you so late, I didn't realise."

"Yeah mark how inconsiderate.. But I'll take your offer, I'm exhausted. Goodnight"

"Night hyuck."

And just like that the call ends.

Mark continues his stroll down the beach, enjoying the fact that the sunset is permanent here.
🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊

Mark feels frustrated. He went out today expecting to come back with some idea, but he came back feeling guilty because he called hyuck late.

Mark was bored, his family was out(whats new), and he was alone.

"How can I make this perfect if I have no ideas!" Mark shouts.

He's opening doors in his house, trying to find something. Then a certain door opens. At first its nothing, but then it hits him.

"I'm an idiot... This was an option all along and my half a braincell didn't realise.."

🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊

Guysss ;(( thank you so much for 2k reads!! I'm shaking in my boots- thank you guys for reading my trashy writing💗💛💚💙💜

Also happy pride!!