16

Thank you guys for all the support!!

🌃🌠🌃🌠🌃🌠🌃🌠🌃🌠🌃🌠🌃

Quickly, donghyuck ran to his house with mark trailing behind him. He told mark to wait outside as he went up to grab his Polaroid camera.

"Ok so let me explain something. Since we don't really have light, our cities are full of signs and color ok. It's kinda neon? I guess?"
"Ooh sounds pretty ."
"Just like me."
"Nevermind it must be hideous then."
"Hey!"
🌠🌃🌠🌃🌠🌃🌠🌃🌠🌃🌠🌃🌠🌃

Soon enough, the outlines of buildings were reflected onto puddles like a mirror. The stars in the sky were no longer visible as the neon signs became more prominent.

"We're having a photo shoot got it."
"I don't mind."

The duo found lots of places to take photos together or by themselves. Both making sure to make the other flustered in any type of way. Whether it would be to go onto the floor and find the "best" angles or plainly saying weird phrases.

"You're doing great sweetie."
"Oh my gosh shut up mark."
"Wow what a hot expression I'm shaking."
"I'm uncomfortable mark please never say that again."
"You're hot donghyuck."
"No u."
"Man."
🌠🌃🌠🌃🌠🌃🌠🌃🌠🌃🌠🌃🌠🌃

They later found out that photo booths existed and spent way too much money. They probably wasted about 10 to 15 minutes arguing about what filter and stickers to use. After about 4 hours of taking photos together, they were sick of the camera. They wandered around in a mall not knowing where they were going. Then they found the holy place, an arcade.

"Ooooooh boy mark I'm a master at acrade games. Prepare yourself."
"Bet."
"Betting!"

🌃🌠🌃🌠🌃🌠🌃🌠🌃🌠🌃🌠🌃🌠🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐

Don't worry guys my work ethic is a mess so I'll update like ,,,,a lot in the span of 1 hour