5

If you don't think of Barbie and the 12 dancing princess what's the point-

🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐

Luckily, the boys mask didn't cover all his face. Mine didn't either. It seems as we took a while to make our way through the crowd. Victorian waltz songs were replaced with classics now. Like the one playing now, Waltz of the flowers. The boy seemed pleased as a small smile appeared on his face as the music begins.

Naturally, I'm a bit unsure of starting the dance but it all washes away as I watch as the boy curtsied.

"I suppose you'll be taking the female role?"
"Hm I guess. I don't care to be honest."

I smile at him as I capture his hand into mine and put a hand on his waist. He dances gratefully I'll have to admit. Deciding it's creepy to not introduce myself, I start the small talk.

"I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier. You probably find me creepy."
"Not even gonna lie to you. I was scared I would get kidnapped. But I saw your face and assumed you're about my age. Right? Please say yes oh god-"
"Haha(haha had a great time doing the kiki do you love me challenge-) gosh I probably should have thought that over more. I'm sorry. I'm
"No worries I'm only 19 ."
"Oh wow really? I'm 18."
"Oh hey see! We are close in age !"

The dance began to speed up but no worries, the couple kept up.

"I never did get your name,"
"Oh sorry, the names mark lee. You?"
The boy hesitated for a minute before answering.
"lee donhyuck."

After his response mark spun donghyuck around resulting in a smile to appear on both the males.

"Where you from?"
mark panicked a bit.
"I'll tell you after the dance."
donghyuck seemed pleased with the answer and nodded.

The dance lasted for a while longer as they duo spoke more. Both enjoyed the dance quite a bit. Sadly, their moment came to an end and the dance ended.

mark led donghyuck to a flower field and walked over to a tree.

"Why such a private area?"
mark took in a deep breath and looked at donghyuck.

"I'm from Caldium."
"Really? But-"
"I know I don't look like I'm from there."
donghyuck was skeptical of the boy now. Could he trust him? mark sensed the unease and pulled down his shirt to reveal his shoulder blade. There, lay a clear sun shape along with two daffodils.

When you are born, depending on where you come from you will get a sun, moon, or star. The flower represents each person on it's own according.

donghyuck couldn't belive it. He knew that he had hope. It wasn't a waste all along.

donghyuck stood up and walked closer to mark. He seems ashamed of himself.

"mark, look at me." mark hesitated. He seemed afraid to look the other in the eyes.

"You and I are so similar."
mark's expression was now confused.

donghyuck pulled down his shirt to reveal a moon and a sunflower.

mark's eyes became wide.
"I thought you were from Caldium!"
"I thought you were from Frigus!"

Both boys stared at each other and burst out into laughter.

Seems like I'm not so alone anymore.

⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐

Btw for reference here's their masks lol

Hyuck bc he a fancy boi

Mark bc he uh,,,mark