34

LM. 25 M (June)

🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊

Mark's room was an absolute mess. His guitar lay on the side of his bed with a notebook that was open. Pens were everywhere and pieces of paper with random doodles and phrases were scattered. He was currently on the phone with the infamous "hyuck🌻💛" (at least that's what the contact name said). They were discussing the plans for moving in.

Mark was ecstatic. He didn't expect the latter to agree to move in with him. Why? He doesn't really know, he was just over thinking it. Donghyuck explains that he had saved up lots of money to which mark laughs.

After all, the house was payed for and furnished. They of course still had to pay the bills as anybody else would. Mark reassures the younger that he knows how to do his taxes and bills. How flattering right?

🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊

Only a few days left. This years theme? I honestly have no clue. I don't really care right now though. I have other things to worry about.

🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊

Mark finds himself struggling to carry all his supplies on a bike. Why not take the car like a normal person? Well let's just say this place isn't fit for a car. Sure, the festival is about a week away but mark can't hold his excitement anymore. He feels the need to complete everything now so he can fix any issues easily.

After about an hour of walking back and forth to see if things were centered, he smiles looking at his hard work.

"Perfect."

🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊

It's time laid ease and gentle men😳✊