30

LM.  7M (Febuary of the new year)
🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊

The new year was pretty uneventful. Due to our time zones, we could only text each other. It made me sad to be honest. January went by quickly, classes becoming more and more boring.

It's Febuary now, and due to our society, love is everywhere. Every store is littered with pinks and reds. It's like I walk into a store and I'm punched with some love. That sounds weird. But I guess it did get me thinking. If one day, I would also be a gross couple on Valentines day.

That doesn't matter for now at least. School is my only priority right now.

🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊

"Ah, Mr and Mrs Lee. Isn't it funny? We both share such delightful names."
"Yes, indeed."
"Oh! It's Your youngest."
"Our only."
"The prince of Caldium!"
"Donghyuck sweetheart, please come down."
"Your son is quite handsome."
"Really? I thought he was more beautiful."
"What's the difference?"

"Oh ! I have a great idea, Mark and Donghyuck should get to know each other as we discuss."

Donghyuck and mark walk through a garden with fireflies in the air.

The small crown that donghyuck adorns has a moon engraved into it. His star earrings dangle and sway with every step he takes. The black and sliver suit he wears makes him uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry my parents are so pushy."
"My mother has an issue as well its ok."

Donghyuck studies mark when the boy is distracted by some moonflowers. Unlike him, mark has an actual crown on. He has tons of rings on as well. His suit is white and gold. It contrasts him well.

"You ok with being a prince?"
"I don't know truthfully. What about you?"
"I'm scared"

🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊

I wake up from my dream. Me? A prince? That would be a horrible mistake really.

🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊🌻☀🌊

Fun fact! This story was originally going to be a royalty au like mark's dream. But I changed it oof