6

Sorry but the song fits the both of them so well

⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙

Their laughter died down after a while. Now, the duo was running around in a field of lilac. A purple dream of a sky above them. They eventually went back to the main festival.

"So tell me, you've lived in Caldium for so long but you've never tanned?"
mark winced remembering the pain from his sunburns.
"Well I certainly tried to but I got horrible sun burns."
"I would feel empathy for you but sunlight is non existent."
"Figured."
"Is Caldium pretty?"
"Oh yeah, I love it there even if it doesn't love me back."
"Can you show me around?"

mark looked up from his food and almost choked. He forgot that many people who meet show each other the foreign lands.
"Yeah sure, but we should prepare now."
"Why?"

"We have you things to protect you from the sun duh."

The sun. Despite being so close now, the planets still stay on respective sides. Caldium is bigger so it covers up a bit of sun.

"Sun." haechan was entranced. He read about the warm fuzzy feeling the sun gives you. He's always yearned for something to feel warm against him.

He stood up suddenly scaring mark in the procces.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go!"
mark looked at the boy for a second and had to procces. He stood up and grabbed the youngers hand. Almost like it was a natural habit. No one mentioned it.

⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙