25

⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙

⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙

The morning was slow. Hyuck was up first, he looked through the window, enjoying how gentle the sun looked. It was the last day. He had thought about the week and he suddenly felt melancholy. He didn't realize that he had begun to cry until a tear drop fell onto his arms. Why was he crying? He had only just met mark. He didn't know much about him. Why was he so upset about leaving him tomorrow? How he wishes he could go back in time. The tears began to spill even more and his vision became blurry.

Mark was up for a while now. He woke up when donghyuck left the bed. He only observed him for a while. Watching how the younger was so interested in the world outside the window. But when he began to cry mark froze. He didn't know what to do. He noticed how his body shook as he began to cry harder. He made his way over to donghyuck. As gently as he could, he hugged him from behind. He didn't fail to notice how hyuck tensed up.

"I'm sorry mark! I didn't think you were up and-"
"Never mind that, why are you crying?"

Mark still had his arms around donhyuck. Donghyuck was still looking outside

"It's dumb. It doesn't matter."
"But you just suddenly burst into tears. It does matter."
"I'm scared."
"Why?"
"You and I, we're the same. We don't belong where we are. I don't know why but, knowing that someone out here is like me, it brought so much comfort and joy to me."
"But hyuck, I promise you we'll keep in contact and-"
"They say distance makes the heart fonder. Do you believe that?
"I suppose, why?"
"I only think it makes the heart forget."

Silence. Donghyuck turned around suddenly, shoving his face into mark's shoulder.

"I don't wanna be forgotten or lost anymore mark. You've made me feel like a human. I don't know how I'll go back to my normal life knowing you're out there."
"I don't either if I'm being honest. "

Mark still had his arms wrapped around donghyuck. Rubbing circles and patterns on his back as he calmed down. They stayed like that for a while.
⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙

Donghyuck had puffy eyes as he ate some pancakes made by mark. He had calmed down a bit and was now eating breakfast.

"What should we do today?"
"Let's just stay inside."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah "

So they did exactly that.
They would go from playing just dance to playing mario kart. They took a nap for a while too. They woke up at 3 in a daze. They played hide and seek for a while too.
Now, mark was giving donhyuck a tour of his house.

"And finally here's the music room."
"Wow! Do you play all these instruments?"
"Ah, not really? But I know how to play the guitar pretty well."
"Hey ! I can sing ! Let's become a duo and produce songs or something."
"I'm down."
"Ok, play any song and I'll sing to it."
"Alrighty."

The next few hours were spent making music. At one point mark was teaching hyuck how to play as well. Donghyuck became frustrated and decided to stick to singing.

"Mark, have you ever made your own song?"
"I have actually, but its just a few chords.. I've never made a full song. I want to though."
"That's so cool!"

🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐

The duo was now outside in mark's backyard. Mark layed a blanket out and they were cloud gazing.

"That one looks like a duck!"
"What? I thought it looked like a shirt?"
"Mark, it looks nothing like a shirt!"

After a while they didn't say anything. They just enjoyed the sun on their faces.

"We should bake some brownies."
"Alright."

🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐

They made an absolute mess. They either messed up the recipe by forgetting an ingredient, or putting in too much of a certain item. After 3 failed batches they finally made a decent set.

"Hey mark, where are your parents?"
"Hm? Oh well they usually are always in Simul festival week. Business stuff you know? They own a company or something."
"Oh."
"Pretty borning I know."
"You know, I've always wanted to live in Simul."
"Really? Me too!"

🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐

Donghyuck was still in mark's clothes. They were now messing around with paint.

"This is boring mark"
"Ok well what do you wanna do then?"
"Let's learn an Exo choreo or something."
"You don't know all their dances? Fake fan."
"I'm suddenly not upset about leaving."
"Ouch."

⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙

The two were now sleepy. They spent the rest of the day learning exo dances and they even now had a handshake. They also took another shower. Donghyuck thankfully now knew how to use it.
There was no denying the fact that they were exhausted. They were trying to fight the sleep but they couldn't anymore. Donghyuck wanted to cry again but he was distracted when mark wrapped his arm around his waist.

"Goodnight hyuck. Don't let the bed bugs scream in your ear at 3 am."
"..goodnight?"

The morning would break this feeling soon.
⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙