38-End

Mark looked up at Donghyuck with rosy cheeks. Donghyuck was at a loss for words.

"I- um if you don't uh feel the same its ok, I just um-"

"Mark lee." Donghyuck exclaimed suddenly.
"Why wouldn't I feel the same after that. I mean come on! I'd be stupid to say no."

Mark's smile was wide as Donghyuck continued to blabber. He suddenly tackled the younger into a hug as he kisses his face. Donghyuck giggles at Mark's actions.

"You're glowing! Y-your shoulder! It's glowing!" Mark exclaims. Donghyuck smirks.

"Do you know what that means?"
"We're soulmates"
"Mark lee! Way to spoil the fun!"
"I'm sorry!! But I did research too ok!"

It's quite uncommon to say the least. Usually, at least 1 in 17 people ever experience or even see a glowing mark. It's not something people worry about or even know of. Sure, it means you've found your soulmate. But many say that it's all fake or that they don't have time for such childish beliefs.

"Was it Destiny?"
"I think so?"
"What if you hadn't said hi to me and what if you didn't go what if I didn't stand at that tree and -"
"Hyuck,"
"Yes?"
"That doesn't matter now does it? Since I'm here with you. And we're uhm...together?"
"Why did you hesitate?"
"...are we dating?"
"Mark!"
"What!"

Donghyuck laughed at Mark once again, enjoying the pout he had on his face.

"Of course we are!"
"Well I uhm! You know, its um"

And then Donghyuck kissed him.
To make him shut up of course-

"Wow- do that again"
"Ok"

They sat under the tree for a while. Looking like high school sweethearts sharing secret kisses. Donghyuck finally felt like he had a place. He and mark had found comfort in one another despite being opposites.

"What's on your mind?"
"You"
"Ew mark why."
"Man ok never mind-"

Donghyuck pushed him lightly and mark laughed

"You wanna go home"
"Our home?"
"Where else?"
"Ok fair."

Hand in hand once again, they biked back down the hill watching the ocean and the way it reflected the sunset.

🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐

E w im so sorry yall

That ending was😷😷😷

Tbh the more time passed
The more I came to hate the plot which is why I never updated as frequently im SORRY

Well thats it for Markhyuck!!

Keep an eye out for something called

*****