11

Bruh all these songs I choose somehow relate to them lmao or go with that vibe you know

The song this quote comes from,,I feel that

⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻

This time around, hyuck managed to stay awake. He watched the scenery as mark pedaled back to his house.
They arrived pretty soon and mark let donghyuck borrow one of his hoodies and some sweat pants to change into.

'how can a shower have so many buttons??? What did mark say again,,,oh well let's just hope for the best'

The first half of the shower donghyuck was trying to figure out all the buttons. After a while, he finally figured it out and when he came out mark was sitting on his bed.

"Oh by the way I ordered pizza"
"Nice"
"Breadsticks too"
"Nut"
"What-"
"Cool"
"I heard that you ain't slick"
"Oops"

The pizza came eventually and the two boys were having a movie marathon.

"You look like Ponyo"
"Bro omg no nono. We both should be casted in the live action of Ponyo."
"There's a live action??"
"Now there is"
"Well then"

At one point donghyuck thought he overdosed on pizza. mark called him weak and continued to watch Children who Chased Lost Voices. Bad idea. They both ended up a crying mess togther and decided that they weren't watching anymore movies. They were then just laying in mark's bed and sending each other weird posts on Instagram. Unfortunately for donghyuck, mark passed out and he didn't even realize. They were both tangled together due to the movie marathon. With a sigh of defeat, hyuck decided to cuddle up to mark.

'if he asks tommorw donghyuck you better say no homo'

⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙🌻🌻☀☀🌻🌻☀☀🌻🌻☀☀🌻🌻

Filler chapter because next chapter they're gonna be cute again ugh