19

Markhyuck actually cuddled I-

🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔☕❤☕❤☕❤☕❤☕❤☕❤☕❤

🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔
☕❤☕❤☕❤☕❤☕❤☕❤☕❤

Once again, mark woke up earlier than hyuck. While mark waited for the red head to wake up, he examined the moles on his face. He moved an inch back and noticed that they made the shape of the Little Dipper. He found that very endearing. About 10 mintues later, donghyuck finally woke up. With a smile, mark poked the mole next to donghyuck's nose and quietly whispered a "good morning," to him. The red head groaned and asked what time it was.
"Oh its like 1 pm." mark didn't seemed fazed by the time. The red head however ,almost had a stroke hearing the time.
"Why didn't you wake me up!" The younger was about to deck mark.
"I dunno, you seemed comfy and I let you sleep. Hey did you know that your moles form the shape of the Little Dipper-"
"Yeah yeah that's great- lets go."
"What's the rush?"
"A week"

The raven head didn't like to be reminded of the limited time they had. 4 days togther huh? They hadn't seperated since. While the younger was busy getting ready and making a mess, mark suddenly understood the sad feeling piling up. Had they connected too strongly? 2 years isn't that long right? Still in a trance, mark didn't notice that donghyuck fell from trying to put on pants so quickly. Noticing the scene mark laughed.
"Hey! Help me up you rat!" The red head was blushing now and his cheeks were puffed out once again out of frustration.
"You look like a tomato"
"Shut up or I'll let you starve"
"Oh no please I like the food here"
"Mmh now help me up"
With a sigh, mark got out of the bed and lifted up donghyuck with ease.
"Was that so difficult?"
"Yes actually, it took all my breath away."
The raven haired boy laughed and then ruffled the smallers hair. Fullsun could only pout.
🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔

The boys walked down a busy street. The red head seemed to know exactly where he was going. On the other hand, mark admits he would have been lost in the crowd if he wasn't being held tight. After all, when have these two ever went anywhere without holding hands? After about 5 more minutes of walking, donghyuck finally stopped. A big smile on his face. They walked into a café. The waitress asked if they wanted the top or bottom floor. The red head paused before deciding on the bottom floor.
"Why not the top floor hyuck?"
"The food arrives quicker since the kitchen is down here."
"Smart ."
☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂

The two were in bliss. The pancakes they had just eaten were so warm and fluffy, mark felt himself become upset knowing he couldn't eat more of them.  On the other hand, donghyuck suddenly busted out laughing.
"Oh my gosh! I- mark! We don't have each other's numbers!" Smooth move.
"Oh yeah."
"Here you go now I can spam you with all our photos from the past few days."

Past few days. Gosh, mark hated the reminder that they had to seperate. His expression grew somber and he averted his gaze. The younger boy became concerned about mark. Yet, he knew what was on his mind.

3 days left
☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂

Y'all need to YeLL at me to update I'm so inconsistent Im so sorry