27

LD. 3M

  🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂

It's almost been a year now. 1/4 way through. Mark kept his promise to me and calls me every day. Even if its just for a minute. It's his last year in College. He's been extremely stressed so I try not to bother him too much. Even though the year just started. It's quite odd going back to a place that I was once so used to. People ignored me or gave me weird looks. I became so used to having someone look at me like I was just another person. I became used to feeling like I belonged somewhere. When this is my true home. Frigus will always trace back to where I come from. The starry night sky that's permanent. It feels suffocating now. Maybe the taste of freedom was bad for me. I feel like I'm in a constant battle now. A battle against everyone against me.

My mother has continuously asked me who "the boy in the polariods are" but I always respond with, "oh just a friend." Why? I don't know. I could give mark's whole life story if I wanted to. From how he played the flute when he was younger or to now, where he wants to leave Caldium once he graduates because he's sick of his life at home. I feel like mark is a secret treasure to me. Kind of odd now that I think of it.

I stare at the polariods hung up with my fairy lights. The memories still fresh in my mind. Am I odd for being so obsessive? Maybe. But when your only friend lives across the universe and you can only see them through a screen..where am I getting with this?

I roll over onto my side. My night stand has nothing important on it. Except for my bracelet. Which, my mother has also questioned. I had nothing to do. Has life always been so mundane on this planet? Goodness, when did I begin to despise this place so much? Maybe I should go to the moon again and take my mind off a few questions I have right now...

☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂☔🌂