18

☔🌠☔🌠☔🌠☔🌠☔🌠☔🌠☔

Soon enough, they were worn out from singing and were hungry. They were exploring the city for a restaurant, kirby dolls in hand. Neither of them knew where they were going but it didn't matter. The neon signs littered the city, lighting up a path for anyone. Eventually, donghyuck stopped and asked mark if he wanted udon. Naturally, mark said yes.(udon slaps )

This time around, they didn't take a Polaroid but a photo of the other.

🌠☔🌠☔🌠☔🌠☔🌠☔🌠☔🌠☔

🌠☔🌠☔🌠☔🌠☔🌠☔🌠☔🌠☔

"That udon was so good I don't know how to act"
"You were giving it heart eyes it was weird."
"Jealous hyuck?"
"Sure"

They had repaired the broken friendship but unfortunately that's going to waste. Why? Because the duo decided they wanted to play Super Smash Bros.

"That's no fair!! Meta knight is like a level 7!"
"Ok and?"
"What do you mean a nd - pick a weaker character!"
"Why tho"
"My house my rules"
"Ugh fine"

Even with a weaker character mark still beat donghyuck.

",,I'm sorry I "
"Shut up I'm sending you away to Mars"
"I like mars."
"Oh my go-"
"Okok I'm sorry you suck at any game possible"
"Goodnight"

Did mark feel sorry? Yes and no. But with donhyuck ignoring him he felt bored. Deciding he had no more dignity in him, he grabbed the red kirby and with a very squeaky and high pitched voice he pretended the Kirby was speaking to donghyuck.
"Mark is stupid and is sorry"
"Is he Kirby? Is he re a l l y?"
"He is now. He feels lonely"
"That's unfortunate for him isn't it"
"Yeah"
".."
"Mark says he misses you"
"He's literally behind me but go off"
"Mark is sad"
"Same-"
"Mark says that if you continue to ignore him he'll attack."
"Bet"
"K"

As "Kirby" said, mark attacked.

He jumped on donghyuck resulting in a muffled choke from the other. The red head tried to get the other off but he wouldn't budge. To make it worse mark somehow managed to wrap himself around hyuck.

"I'm gonna actually throw up if you don't get off."
"Ew"
"No u"

So he got off because he didn't want any throw up on him. (😷😷) 
"Am I forgiven now?"
"Yes now never lay on me like that again"
"Gotcha"
".....goodnight"
"Night"

Even though donghyuck told mark to never lay on him, he didn't tell him that cuddling wasn't allowed- so that's exactly what mark did.

Donghyuck didn't say anything anyway

☔🌠☔🌠☔🌠☔🌠☔🌠☔🌠☔

Markhyuck cuddles😔😔😔