10

Mark a snack

⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀

⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙
☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀

The duo were still sitting in the tree laughing over anything and saying anything on thier mind. The atmosphere was nice and they were getting to know eachother better. However, donghyuck became curious and wondered what mark thought about Frigus.

"Hey mark what do you think about stars?"
"Stars?"
"Yeah"
"Well I've never really seen stars."
The younger snapped his head and looked at mark. He noticed the pout on the raven haired boys face.
"How come?"
"It never turns night here remember? The closest thing I've seen are in books or online. Even when we were at the festival, the cotton candy clouds blocked everything."
As mark spoke, he seemed upset. It made donghyuck realize that he too, like mark, would have to take the other to Frigus before time ran out.

"Let's go then."
"Huh?"
"Like how you took me here."
"Oh"
"Ok wait I have one more question for you."
"Ok shoot."
"What about the moon?"
"I've seen it but I heard you guys could go up to your moon it was so close."
"Yeah actually."
"That sounds so cool."
"Oh man I have a lot to show you."
"Let's go back to my place and we can spend the night here and go tomorrow."
"Deal!"
"Let's go then."

⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙
"I swear to god mark lee if you don't help me down from this tree."
"That's unfortunate. Alexa, play we go u-"
"m a r k "
"Ok ok fine I guess I'll have to help you."
"Ok then help."
"Jump."
"Literally what are you on."
"J u m p."
"I don't want to die sorry to inform you."
"Then you'll be stuck there I guess."
"Why don't you do what a normal person would do and tell me where to place my feet?"
"Because I'm not normal."
"Yeah you're right."
"Now you're definitely not getting helped."
"Wait no- I'm sorry please help."
"Just jump I'll catch you."
"If you mess up any part of my face and or body I'll sue you."
"Wouldn't be much of a problem."
"Shoot your rich-"
"Yeah anyways-"

Panic was what mark thought as donghyuck jumped from the tree. He caught him off gaurd and almost didn't make it but he did and that's all that matters. The younger clutched onto mark once again.

"That was terrifying I hate you."
"No you don't."
"Bet."
"K"
⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙
🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻

Have some markhyuck antics. Anyways they didn't have to pop off so hard in regular irregular.