35

🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐

🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐

T

he sun rose while the stars sparkle. Both boys were obviously excited. Maybe nervous too, but they don't need to know that. This years theme was floral. A time for people to brag about their soul tattoo. Mark never felt like his daffodil was such a big deal. Sure, the meaning was nice, but he felt neutral about it. It's just a flower right? Donghyuck however, was extremely prideful of his sunflower. A flower that stands tall and always looks up to the sun. He loved everything about it and was sure to let everyone know about it.

Mark is currently standing in a park near the dock. Many people are lined up, discussing their flower or their plans. Of course mark still received odd looks from people around him but he's learned to cope. He had many other things on his mind. Especially a certain someone.

On the other hand, donghyuck waits inside a café, listening in on people's conversations. They mostly consisted of their oulfits and boring things that made him loose interest. The clock in the café continued to tick and donghyuck realized. Where would he and mark meet up? He quickly texted the latter only to receive a simple, "oh you know where"
He was about to call him just to cuss him out. What in the world does that mean? How helpful can mark be. He shut off his phone and began to fume silently. Was mark not stressed about this? They're moving in this week! Not that he had a lot of stuff..but still! The younger calms down and begins to think. Where exactly would he go? Mark would look for him anyway but that would take up too much time.
  Donghyuck sighs as he places his hand on his cheek. He looks up to notice that the sky is reasonably brighter. Soon enough he'll be met with Simul's lilac sky. He continues to burn a hole into a nearby bush, trying his best to form any train of thought.

"Oh wait,"

And then the world began to shake.

"It's begun!"
"The festival is here!"
"Time to celebrate!"

🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐

Oh? Worm?

Anyway uhh get ready for some soft hours soon 😳✊👊