20

Happy very very late 2019! I'm late with everything I'm so sorry

🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻

"You know what! We didn't get any polariods back at your place."
"Ah, that's right. Let's head back then?"
Fullsun was determined. He didn't want these days to be sad. With a quick nod, he grinned and yanked the other boy along with him. They ran through the crowd, occasionally bumping into people. Of course, mark would apologize as quickly as possible while donghyuck kept going. They took a small break so that haechan could catch his breath, but they started up again in less than a minute.
I

n record time they arrived back at Caldium. The younger was panting and on the floor while mark crouched near him.
"You know you didn't have to sprint all the way here, right?"
"Of course I did!" The boy stood up suddenly, scaring mark.
"Let's go to my house so we can get ready. I have a plan for today."
"Isn't it the same as day 1?"
"Uh, yes, but this time there's more to see."
"Can we go back to your 'special place' ? I really like it there."
A gentle smile appeared on mark's face once again.
"Of course."

  ☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀

Donghyuck chugged the water that mark gave him, concerning the latter.
"What's with that bag"
"Oh, it has supplies for today."
"You sound like a mom lol."
"Thanks! That's what I was hoping for."

The two walked into mark's garage.
'mark is definitely loaded -' haechan couldn't help but notice all the expensive cars lined up. He felt like he shouldn't even be looking at them. However, mark didn't care as he went to the last car lined up and stepped inside and sat down.
"Come on hyuck ! You're slow!"
"How dare you call me slow after I sprinted here for y o u. You greasy sewer rat."
"I would say I'm sorry,, but I'm not."
"Are you ever?"
"Nope! Get used to it."

The red head rolled his eyes and sat down in the passenger seat next to mark. The two were out and on the road in no time. There was no music playing which annoyed hyuck, so he quickly pressed a random button and a song played. He didn't know what it said but he was getting hyped up and that's all that mattered. Soon enough, the two boys were dancing it out and yelling lyrics out, despite the traffic that had them stopped in place.
☀☀🌻🌻☀☀🌻🌻☀☀🌻🌻☀☀🌻🌻

I miss hyuck a lot:((