7

⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙

  ⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙

mark stepped over the bridge first leaving donghyuck unsure. All it took was mark to smile at him and then donghyuck was filled with assurance. He didn't know why he trusted mark so much.

"Ok first things first, we definitely need sunscreen,sunglasses,and a hat."
"All that?"
"I'm not sure if your body is used to all this heat ."
"Fair point"

mark led the way once again taking the youngers hand. As they walked, donghyuck was amazed by how warm and sunny it was. He's never seen this much sun before and he was enjoying it.

They stopped by a house and mark took out his keys and opened the door. The house definitely was more modern and expensive judging by the interior.
"Sorry , I just need to grab some money. I'll be back quick."

When mark disappeared upstairs, donhyuck decided to look at a picture frame. It definitely was a family picture. donghyuck smiled looking at the tiny mark presented in the picture. 'he looks the same.'  He set down the picture frame as he heard a pitter patter approach him.

"Hey I'm back."
"You look the same as a baby compared to now."
"Oh yikes! You found baby me."

mark set the picture frames down and pushed donghyuck out by his shoulders. He quickly locked the door and brought out his bike.

"Sorry to say this but,,,,I don't have a car." donhyuck couldn't help but snort.
"Ok and?"
"I'm up front you're just going to have to hold on tight."
The smirk was smacked right off of donghyuck's face.

"Fine."

mark sat down and motioned for him to hop on. With a sigh, donghyuck got on and almost fell foward when mark started pedaling. He didn't realize they had to go downhill. To lessen his fear , he burried his face into mark's shirt and closed his eyes. The warm air felt great to him.

"We're going to the store by the way. "
donghyuck didn't respond and just let the heat bundle him up.